another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't troll

You may not be trolling, but you're definitely messing with people and enjoying the attention. It is probably a good idea not to mix your two personas on here. Keep Pete the Recruiting Analyst professional and serious. Save the game playing, attention-whoring, cryptic Fermin-esque messages, and other stuff for WEZ Pete.

It's customary in the world of recruiting insiders to want to be the first guy to put out the information. It's the way they measure their ****s I guess. Sad but true. I don't blame Pete for doing what he did here at all, provided it all comes to fruition.

I get that - but he can do it in a more professional manner. After all, I thought he was trying to be legitimate and professional with this whole endeavor? Dropping those vague one-liners just rustles jimmies and causes a reaction - which the dropper then gets satisfaction from watching. I guess he's just showing his youth and immaturity...probably can't help himself.

Advertisement
If he is on to something, he lets us know. Nothing wrong with that? It he does it a lot and nothing happens, he will become "the boy who cried wolf", and people will stop paying attention. It's his rep on the line.

I don't troll

You may not be trolling, but you're definitely messing with people and enjoying the attention. It is probably a good idea not to mix your two personas on here. Keep Pete the Recruiting Analyst professional and serious. Save the game playing, attention-whoring, cryptic Fermin-esque messages, and other stuff for WEZ Pete.

It's customary in the world of recruiting insiders to want to be the first guy to put out the information. It's the way they measure their ****s I guess. Sad but true. I don't blame Pete for doing what he did here at all, provided it all comes to fruition.

I get that - but he can do it in a more professional manner. After all, I thought he was trying to be legitimate and professional with this whole endeavor? Dropping those vague one-liners just rustles jimmies and causes a reaction - which the dropper then gets satisfaction from watching. I guess he's just showing his youth and immaturity...probably can't help himself.

Good point. I agree.

Advertisement
Hate to break it to you suckas, but Pete's news isn't football related.

Our Lady Canes are getting Tiffany Suarez from UVA.

Nothing wrong with drumming up some excitement every once in a while, it's not like the guy is doing it all the time. Guys are acting like he is Ferman or something. Think some are overreacting a little.

Pete is doing a great job. And is constantly providing information. For free. Some of you are complaining to complain.

Advertisement
A lot of times he's given information and asked to hold it until it's public. Nothing he can do.

Advertisement
I don't troll

Agreed, if we were discussing information. Right now, he can brag about being first to ask everyone to stay tuned. This is just to drive views and bolster "insider mystique" but hey if it's working you can't really blame him ...

He was right on Kiy hester. And no one else was calling it. Pete has connects

Advertisement
pete you can in a professional manner allude to the nature of what may or may not be happening while protecting the integrity of your sources and confidentiality. cryptic nothingness really does nothing more than drive page views in my opinion. for example you could say we might be close to getting a committment or you could say we might be securing a visit from a top level prospect.

Or he could do neither, and the posts will continue to rack up w/ lol gifs and mindless speculation.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back