another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
We offered Kaaya teammate, the tall 16 year old senior receiver.

Id be down with that if the kid committed. Are you kidding me, kid is supposed to be the real deal, and he's only 16. Imagine what that kid will be in a few years. He's flown under the radar but could be one **** of a find.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We offered Kaaya teammate, the tall 16 year old senior receiver.

Id be down with that if the kid committed. Are you kidding me, kid is supposed to be the real deal, and he's only 16. Imagine what that kid will be in a few years. He's flown under the radar but could be one **** of a find.

I think he'd be worth a ship if he never caught a pass but sealed the deal with Kaaya. Can't understate how important a QB is to a recruiting class

625.gif

Advertisement
Pete doing his job. He got reasons for doing what he does. He says something positive is coming, it's coming and when its ok to announce it, he will.

Now those that thrash him for it, he can't really come out and say it for obvious reasons, but I will for him. He really could give a rat's *** less; because the part he is doing is the professional part of his job that he don't release certain information given until a certain time.

See, if he gets a reputation of spilling the beans, it could have negative ramifications for the news, the site, and the integrity of the process; hence, Pete don't give 2 chits if a signal he is giving that something good is going to happen is vague and not detailed enough for everyone's liking.

Simply put, be patient and deal with it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back