another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete, tito, hurricane glory are the best insiders in the game right now. "Gruden to Miami" signed ferman

Advertisement
All the big Dawgs, dc and jc specifically, re making their decisions at the all star game or nsd...... So this has to be one of the more under the radar guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Pete trolling us? I know I shouldn't... but I kinda like it... hehehe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't troll

You may not be trolling, but you're definitely messing with people and enjoying the attention. It is probably a good idea not to mix your two personas on here. Keep Pete the Recruiting Analyst professional and serious. Save the game playing, attention-whoring, cryptic Fermin-esque messages, and other stuff for WEZ Pete.

630.gif
I don't troll

I don't troll

You may not be trolling, but you're definitely messing with people and enjoying the attention. It is probably a good idea not to mix your two personas on here. Keep Pete the Recruiting Analyst professional and serious. Save the game playing, attention-whoring, cryptic Fermin-esque messages, and other stuff for WEZ Pete.

It's customary in the world of recruiting insiders to want to be the first guy to put out the information. It's the way they measure their ****s I guess. Sad but true. I don't blame Pete for doing what he did here at all, provided it all comes to fruition.

pete you can in a professional manner allude to the nature of what may or may not be happening while protecting the integrity of your sources and confidentiality. cryptic nothingness really does nothing more than drive page views in my opinion. for example you could say we might be close to getting a committment or you could say we might be securing a visit from a top level prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back