(An Offensively Mediocre) Offensive Line

No, you didn’t post facts. You posted a picture of the end of the play. Go look at a replay of the game and you’ll clearly see on the replay of the same play that the Ball State DE starts off the play by getting his hands underneath Bell’s facemask and clearly pushes his head way back. Then Bell retaliates at the very end of the play, which is what your pic shows.

Quit simping for the zebras. They got the call wrong.
Clearly on the replay the DE has hands to the face and ball was about gone by the time that picture is shown.

Advertisement
Clearly on the replay the DE has hands to the face and ball was about gone by the time that picture is shown.
Facts! Dude needs to look at a replay on video and not a pic. Bell’s head was bent way back from the DE giving him the business, and he retaliated by the end of the play.

But dude rather simp for the corrupt zebras, instead of watching a video replay of the play in question.

For all the “this is a real problem”folks:

Georgia (CIS favorite team) played Ball State last year. Ball State did what they do every week on defense, which is commit more guys to stopping the run than can be blocked. Georgia won 45-3. They rushed for 99 total yards on 28 carries. 3.5 yards per carry. Surely that meant Georgia was going to struggle to run the Ball against “good” teams, right? They averaged 191 yards and 5.3 yards per carry for the season against mostly good SEC defenses. I’m not going to **** my pants because Miami “only” rushed for 243 yards and 7.8 yards per carry against Ball State.
I've said and underlined with pictures from tape for everyone to see. Sucks that people just ignore it and go back to their narratives.

Advertisement
Back