Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 181803

@TrumpyCane use this screenshot. Use it a lot.
Current state of FSU football…
1649825801385.gif

Love to see it… 🤣😂🤣

You realize we went 7-5, yes? And lost to them?

Regardless, as I've said 50x in this thread, this is as much an off the field situation as it is on the field. This is really the first major Mario vs NorveLLLLLLL battle for an elite of the elite prospect who both teams are going balls to the wall on. It's imperative we keep him off their roster in the football sense, but it's just as important to not let them win a recruiting battle for a kid we really want. The optics are just as important as who he blocks on Saturday, at the moment. Mario was brought here to win this very type of thing. When he does it, he can take his **** and smack Prison Mike right back into one of those goofy happy birthday videos where he belongs.
Umm

Mario already has with no staff support. We blew past them in year 3 of Norvell this past recruiting cycle. Mario had 60+ days.

Advertisement
FSU really a charity program now😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah, but guys, they beat Miami last year. So any reasonable person will look past the $$$ Miami has invested into football since then. They'll look last the wholesale program changes. FSU has left Miami in the dust. Anyone could obviously see this. Norvell is a great coach. Don't make me list 20 reasons why. C'mon guys

Advertisement
While I truly believe he'll be a Cane, I do think FSU is a player in this situation if for no better reason than location. Kid is from Cochran, GA which is only three hours from Tallahassee. I also live here and a lot of their recruits come from areas very similar to this kid's hometown.

Advertisement
Per the TOS - we are getting him here Friday to Sunday!
Imagine going to Trailerhasee and the having dinner in the circus tent under the lights and then coming to Coral Gables and hitting S. Beach and Prime 112.

Man that's going to be a tough decision. LOL

Advertisement
What I don't understand is why FSU even has a shot at this kid over us. That program is going nowhere while at UM there are too many things to list in terms of positives to offer a young man like Mims. FSU getting him would make zero sense no matter how you slice it no matter how special his relationship with Atkins might be.
Nobody understands it. Two places moving in two completely different directions.

He’s gonna be in Tally on Thursday to watch Jordan Travis run sideways for 53 yards at practice, then on Saturday probably be on the sidelines with Bryant McKinnie or someone just watching TVD drop Dimes all over the field lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back