AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Yeah, those two home games against VT and ND went a long way to dispel the "empty stadium" charge. Fans were great!!

Advertisement
In case of catastrophe, I'd like to tell you I love you and appreciate you, [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION].

No need for an emergency cyanide pill brother, we're coming out on top.

I know you've been adamant about PS2 coming, but whats your "intuition" regarding Tyson?

I'm not sure with him, in the dark like all the rest of us. Gotta wait and see what happens the next 48 hours. If I had to predict right now though, I'd say Miami.

How can you have such a good source on PS2 but know nothing on Tyson?

Advertisement
Any confirmation that Campbell has arrived?

He was last seen dragging two midgets clinging to his legs down US1. One midget had dyed orange hair and kept muttering "come look at my cool helicopter" and the other was wearing a white hood and had an SAE tattoo on the small of his back.

In case of catastrophe, I'd like to tell you I love you and appreciate you, [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION].

No need for an emergency cyanide pill brother, we're coming out on top.

I know you've been adamant about PS2 coming, but whats your "intuition" regarding Tyson?

I'm not sure with him, in the dark like all the rest of us. Gotta wait and see what happens the next 48 hours. If I had to predict right now though, I'd say Miami.

How can you have such a good source on PS2 but know nothing on Tyson?

You make no sense. Tweed can tell you anything you want to know about Ambassador Lingard but probably wouldn't call himself an insider overall.

Advertisement

No Ivins just confirmed he did not come down with the others last night and had not arrived yet but would have an update shortly

maybe ga asked him to shut it down last night......just a thought?

Here we go again with that dumb ****.

There is some smoke Campbell told them he isn’t coming due to being sick all of a sudden after meeting with tucker last night. Personally, I know nothing. Just relaying the rumors starting.

Advertisement

No Ivins just confirmed he did not come down with the others last night and had not arrived yet but would have an update shortly

maybe ga asked him to shut it down last night......just a thought?

Here we go again with that dumb ****.

There is some smoke Campbell told them he isn’t coming due to being sick all of a sudden after meeting with tucker last night. Personally, I know nothing. Just relaying the rumors starting.

LOL keep making **** up

Just passing along what other boards have posted. If your vaginas are gaping to the point you can’t read anything other than sunshine and rainbows, life isn’t the thing for you.

Just passing along what other boards have posted. If your vaginas are gaping to the point you can’t read anything other than sunshine and rainbows, life isn’t the thing for you.

Where is it actually coming from though? That’s the issue people have. So far, all I’ve seen is random posters saying “word is” and what not. If a credible source reports it, then that will be different.

Also saw that one of the UGA guys apparently said Tyson is still visiting us. Trying to find the exact post

Advertisement

han he mad.webp

National Signing Day Presentation: More than 10 Hours of Multi-Network Coverage, Four ESPN 300 Top-20 Athletes Make Commitments Live - ESPN MediaZone U.S.

Time (ET) Player ESPN300 Rank Position Hometown Final Schools
10 a.m. Hour Patrick Surtain Jr. #5 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Tyson Campbell #9 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Georgia, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Andrew Chatfield #159 DE Plantation, Fla. Florida, Florida State, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Nick Petit-Frere #13 OT Tampa, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State,
11 a.m. Hour Tanner McKee #76 QB Corona, Calif. Alabama, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, Washington
Noon Hour Solomon Tuliaupupu #197 ILB Santa Ana, Calif. Notre Dame, UCLA, USC
Noon Hour Tommy Bush #71 WR Schertz, Texas Georgia, Baylor, Michigan State, Ole Miss
1 p.m. Hour Justyn Ross #74 WR Phenix City, Ala. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson
1 p.m. Hour Olaijah Griffin #72 CB Mission Viejo, Calif. Alabama, Oregon, USC, Tennessee
2 p.m. Hour Devon Williams #16 ATH Lancaster, Calif. Oregon, USC
2 p.m. Hour Jacob Copeland #40 WR Pensacola, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Texas A&M
2 p.m. Hour Maurice Washington #9 3 RB Cedar Hill, Texas Arizona State, Nebrask

ESPN Signing Day Coverage schedule. Nesta not shown on the list but I doubt they would kick him off the stage. Also interesting to note that even with our potential for a top 5 class if we close, ESPN is not sending anyone to cover Miami

So, it's not alphabetical. I wonder if there is a reason SECPN likes to put Miami last on the list of possible schools EVERY TIME!

How is it not alphabetical? I see one instance (USC before Tennessee for Olaijah Griffin) where it is not in alphabetical order which is likely an oversight considering every other one is (and they may be going off the 'S' in that case which would mean it is not an oversight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back