AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
National Signing Day Presentation: More than 10 Hours of Multi-Network Coverage, Four ESPN 300 Top-20 Athletes Make Commitments Live - ESPN MediaZone U.S.

Time (ET) Player ESPN300 Rank Position Hometown Final Schools
10 a.m. Hour Patrick Surtain Jr. #5 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Tyson Campbell #9 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Georgia, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Andrew Chatfield #159 DE Plantation, Fla. Florida, Florida State, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Nick Petit-Frere #13 OT Tampa, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State,
11 a.m. Hour Tanner McKee #76 QB Corona, Calif. Alabama, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, Washington
Noon Hour Solomon Tuliaupupu #197 ILB Santa Ana, Calif. Notre Dame, UCLA, USC
Noon Hour Tommy Bush #71 WR Schertz, Texas Georgia, Baylor, Michigan State, Ole Miss
1 p.m. Hour Justyn Ross #74 WR Phenix City, Ala. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson
1 p.m. Hour Olaijah Griffin #72 CB Mission Viejo, Calif. Alabama, Oregon, USC, Tennessee
2 p.m. Hour Devon Williams #16 ATH Lancaster, Calif. Oregon, USC
2 p.m. Hour Jacob Copeland #40 WR Pensacola, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Texas A&M
2 p.m. Hour Maurice Washington #9 3 RB Cedar Hill, Texas Arizona State, Nebrask

ESPN Signing Day Coverage schedule. Nesta not shown on the list but I doubt they would kick him off the stage. Also interesting to note that even with our potential for a top 5 class if we close, ESPN is not sending anyone to cover Miami

So, it's not alphabetical. I wonder if there is a reason SECPN likes to put Miami last on the list of possible schools EVERY TIME!

How is it not alphabetical? I see one instance (USC before Tennessee for Olaijah Griffin) where it is not in alphabetical order which is likely an oversight considering every other one is (and they may be going off the 'S' in that case which would mean it is not an oversight).

You know what? I have to say I had a MAJOR brainfart there. OOOPS. Jesus, these years I have had to spend living in Alabama and just outside of Athens are taking their toll :stupid:

When in Rome I guess.....

Just passing along what other boards have posted. If your vaginas are gaping to the point you can’t read anything other than sunshine and rainbows, life isn’t the thing for you.

If you can't handle being **** on for spewing lies and fake bull****...this whole life thing isn't for you.

Here's my advice to you on how to deal with it:

giphy.gif

Per Ivins:

-Campbell will arrive this afternoon with mom and dad. He thinks dad is all UGA, but hard to see where TC is leaning
-Surtain will be in Miami with mom and dad too (dad did not make the trip to LSU)
-He still thinks Nesta will ink with the Canes. The Gators would be a threat if Rumph (Chris) had stayed
-Chatfield 50/50. If he comes with the others we good.
-Dugans and Brown at Ezzard's home today

Advertisement
Ivins dropping work

Saying chatfield yesterday was Miami vibe
Nesta a cane because Chris rumph left Florida
Surtain we have a legit shot since both parents
Campbell couldnt make last night since had a test today at school and Campbell dad sold on uga

Ivins dropping work

Campbell couldnt make last night since had a test today at school and Campbell dad sold on uga

Tell Campbell to get his *** on campus. That dude been dodging us since Paradise Camp and continues to do so. Just get him on campus.

Per Ivins:

-Campbell will arrive this afternoon with mom and dad. He thinks dad is all UGA, but hard to see where TC is leaning
-Surtain will be in Miami with mom and dad too (dad did not make the trip to LSU)
-He still thinks Nesta will ink with the Canes. The Gators would be a threat if Rumph (Chris) had stayed

If Rumph has stayed? Stayed where? The head coach of AH. Why does Tyson give a sh*t what his dad likes? Be your own man and go where you need to. Georgia must be out here really selling some additional perks to the Campbell family.

Ivins dropping work

Tell Campbell to get his *** on campus. That dude been dodging us since Paradise Camp and continues to do so. Just get him on campus.

He’s visited Miami campus a few times for practice and for a game in the fall what are you talking about ?

Advertisement
Nesta liked both Marcos tweet laughing at our stadium and Schwartz tweet laughing in reply. He's either trolling the Turds or he gone. Seriously who likes a tweet trashing the school your on a visit too? I ******* hate recruiting.

Per Ivins:

If Rumph has stayed? Stayed where? The head coach of AH. Why does Tyson give a sh*t what his dad likes? Be your own man and go where you need to. Georgia must be out here really selling some additional perks to the Campbell family.

Chris Rumph the former Gators DL coach

Ivins dropping work

He’s visited Miami campus a few times for practice and for a game in the fall what are you talking about ?

The point is, Brock, out of most of the prospects we’ve pursued, it’s been like pulling teeth sometimes to get Campbell on campus for big recruiting events. I’m not talking about causal unofficial visits. I’m glad, though, that he’s coming with both parents later. Let’s roll.

Y'all done made that man go darkView attachment 57932

Drive 30 min and go undefeated at home or live in Gainesville and lose all your SEC games in front of a sell out crowd of rednecks? Thanks for stopping by little Marco.

Better yet, tell the sellout it's better to drive 30 minutes to Hard Rock than to a stadium that uses the fans **** to fertilize the field.

University of Florida’s ‘Swamp’ could be full of pee

What's that smell? Not sure if it's bad football or the fan's urine.

Advertisement
Per Ivins:

Chris Rumph the former Gators DL coach

Gotcha. Thanks.

Any confirmation that Campbell has arrived?

No Ivins just confirmed he did not come down with the others last night and had not arrived yet but would have an update shortly

maybe ga asked him to shut it down last night......just a thought?

Here we go again with that dumb ****.

There is some smoke Campbell told them he isn’t coming due to being sick all of a sudden after meeting with tucker last night. Personally, I know nothing. Just relaying the rumors starting.

We’re not messing around this weekend, fam.

Nesta liked both Marcos tweet laughing at our stadium and Schwartz tweet laughing in reply. He's either trolling the Turds or he gone. Seriously who likes a tweet trashing the school your on a visit too? I ****ing hate recruiting.

Fam yall have to relaxxxxxxx. Nesta is trolling and trolling hard. just be happy we aren't the ones being trolled this time.

Advertisement
Just passing along what other boards have posted. If your vaginas are gaping to the point you can’t read anything other than sunshine and rainbows, life isn’t the thing for you.

Go take a long walk off a short pier and take your dumb@$$ no source backed posts with you.

Nesta liked both Marcos tweet laughing at our stadium and Schwartz tweet laughing in reply. He's either trolling the Turds or he gone. Seriously who likes a tweet trashing the school your on a visit too? I ****ing hate recruiting.

Fam yall have to relaxxxxxxx. Nesta is trolling and trolling hard. just be happy we aren't the ones being trolled this time.

The thing is no Gator fans think he's going there so the only fan base he's trolling by doing this is us. Lol. Recruiting is wild I know I'll settle down.

[TWEET]959431823288950785[/TWEET]

The levels of salt are high with all of these kids that didn't get the offers. Makes me happy. Means the hometown offer means something again.
That's true but we offered Schwartz didn't we?

Either way youre right these kids really hating what Miami is becoming

Just to clarify, Schwartz wanted in but was never given the opportunity to by our staff.

You can tell just by his response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back