AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Besides the fact the Gators only won 4 games... That stadium tweet is dumb. You play 6 home games a year, wtf does it matter if the stadium is a 30 minute drive? Also, Miami Gardens is actually closer where these kids and their families live (Broward). Pure salt.

Advertisement
..and if bama and ga strike out all day, thats gonna be funny as ****

Y'all done made that man go dark Screenshot_20180202-072502.webp

..and if bama and ga strike out all day, thats gonna be funny as ****

[TWEET]959431823288950785[/TWEET]

The levels of salt are high with all of these kids that didn't get the offers. Makes me happy. Means the hometown offer means something again.
That's true but we offered Schwartz didn't we?

Either way youre right these kids really hating what Miami is becoming

Advertisement

The levels of salt are high with all of these kids that didn't get the offers. Makes me happy. Means the hometown offer means something again.

No way in **** Schwartz had a "commit-able" offer. Poor man's Mike Harley.

No way in **** Schwartz had a "commit-able" offer. Poor man's Mike Harley.
My mistake, nice call

Never checked just remembered some posters wanting him so figured we had offered

Advertisement

Just to clarify, Schwartz wanted in but was never given the opportunity to by our staff.

Does anyone else think its telling that we aren't scrambling yo get any plan b guys? With the holes on our roster after, especially after losing 2 DT to the draft and what happened to MY, we need to fill this class. You would think that if CMR thought there was a chance we weren't getting at least 2/4 - 3/4 then we would be offering some other plan b guys. I just trust this staff and have a good feeling about NSD. In the past I'd say it's more likely we lose all 4, but with the pastor at the helm I feel we close strong. Obviously I don't have any inside info, JMO.

Just to clarify, Schwartz wanted in but was never given the opportunity to by our staff.

This is true. I was told his mother really wanted him to go to UM, but he didn't have the option.

Advertisement

This one, I feel, was a questionable move. Schwartz is an intriguing prospect for many reasons.

No we wouldn’t be offering plan b. We’re ok at db and end if we didn’t get Chatfield or surtain or TC. They’re players you don’t turn away.

Advertisement
In case of catastrophe, I'd like to tell you I love you and appreciate you, [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION].

No need for an emergency cyanide pill brother, we're coming out on top.

I know you've been adamant about PS2 coming, but whats your "intuition" regarding Tyson?

I'm not sure with him, in the dark like all the rest of us. Gotta wait and see what happens the next 48 hours. If I had to predict right now though, I'd say Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back