AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
So who is hosting Nesta/Chatman? [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

Nesta is pickney. I think bandy is chatman but not sure.

I think Pink and Shaq is a good combo ... Pink likes to take it to the edge, but Shaq makes sure the rope is secure. They hang together tough because they balance each other out. Pink is not going to let Shaq just sit and watch the grass grow... Shaq is going to make sure they both wake up in Miami. I'm hoping the young guys get a chance see how they are truly family... they don't always agree but how they always have each others back ...

it's funny seeing them walk by on campus because they couldn't be much more different unless you say something to them. mike walks totally loose and joking around while shaq is completely business. then both of them are always quick with a "thank you, sir" and a smile when people congratulate them after those wins. they're great young men.
Dee Delaney was on the same flight I was back to Charleston the morning after the Orange Bowl. I got a chance to talk to him a little bit. He was really polite to both my son and me. Threw up the U with my son and everything. The parenting in some of these kids is impressive. I can only hope my son turns out the same way.

Advertisement
Not sure why, of all the things he'd try to take shots at, he'd go the stadium route.

I attended many games at Ben Hill Griffin, and the current state of Hard Rock Stadium shlts all over their set up. Newer, modern, flashy, loud. Their place is an absolute dump in comparison.

That's b/c there's nothing left to criticize and he found the only thing that remotely CAN be criticized and even that really can't be criticized anymore. lol

they mad...real mad.

National Signing Day Presentation: More than 10 Hours of Multi-Network Coverage, Four ESPN 300 Top-20 Athletes Make Commitments Live - ESPN MediaZone U.S.

Time (ET) Player ESPN300 Rank Position Hometown Final Schools
10 a.m. Hour Patrick Surtain Jr. #5 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Tyson Campbell #9 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Georgia, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Andrew Chatfield #159 DE Plantation, Fla. Florida, Florida State, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Nick Petit-Frere #13 OT Tampa, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State,
11 a.m. Hour Tanner McKee #76 QB Corona, Calif. Alabama, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, Washington
Noon Hour Solomon Tuliaupupu #197 ILB Santa Ana, Calif. Notre Dame, UCLA, USC
Noon Hour Tommy Bush #71 WR Schertz, Texas Georgia, Baylor, Michigan State, Ole Miss
1 p.m. Hour Justyn Ross #74 WR Phenix City, Ala. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson
1 p.m. Hour Olaijah Griffin #72 CB Mission Viejo, Calif. Alabama, Oregon, USC, Tennessee
2 p.m. Hour Devon Williams #16 ATH Lancaster, Calif. Oregon, USC
2 p.m. Hour Jacob Copeland #40 WR Pensacola, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Texas A&M
2 p.m. Hour Maurice Washington #9 3 RB Cedar Hill, Texas Arizona State, Nebrask

ESPN Signing Day Coverage schedule. Nesta not shown on the list but I doubt they would kick him off the stage. Also interesting to note that even with our potential for a top 5 class if we close, ESPN is not sending anyone to cover Miami

National Signing Day Presentation: More than 10 Hours of Multi-Network Coverage, Four ESPN 300 Top-20 Athletes Make Commitments Live - ESPN MediaZone U.S.

Time (ET) Player ESPN300 Rank Position Hometown Final Schools
10 a.m. Hour Patrick Surtain Jr. #5 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Tyson Campbell #9 CB Plantation, Fla. Alabama, Georgia, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Andrew Chatfield #159 DE Plantation, Fla. Florida, Florida State, Miami
10 a.m. Hour Nick Petit-Frere #13 OT Tampa, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State,
11 a.m. Hour Tanner McKee #76 QB Corona, Calif. Alabama, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M, Washington
Noon Hour Solomon Tuliaupupu #197 ILB Santa Ana, Calif. Notre Dame, UCLA, USC
Noon Hour Tommy Bush #71 WR Schertz, Texas Georgia, Baylor, Michigan State, Ole Miss
1 p.m. Hour Justyn Ross #74 WR Phenix City, Ala. Alabama, Auburn, Clemson
1 p.m. Hour Olaijah Griffin #72 CB Mission Viejo, Calif. Alabama, Oregon, USC, Tennessee
2 p.m. Hour Devon Williams #16 ATH Lancaster, Calif. Oregon, USC
2 p.m. Hour Jacob Copeland #40 WR Pensacola, Fla. Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Texas A&M
2 p.m. Hour Maurice Washington #9 3 RB Cedar Hill, Texas Arizona State, Nebrask

ESPN Signing Day Coverage schedule. Nesta not shown on the list but I doubt they would kick him off the stage. Also interesting to note that even with our potential for a top 5 class if we close, ESPN is not sending anyone to cover Miami

If Miami lands Surtain and Campbell, Espn will send whoever in the area straight to Coral Gables to talk to Richt or get him via FaceTime lol

Advertisement
The ‘Cane envy is strong with the Wilson family. Marco trying to talk chit about our stadium to Nesta on Twitter. The hate is real and explains why we struggle at AH.

My question is why. What is true genesis of the hate? Pops still ****ed about the older brotha getting shunned by Folden? That can’t be the sole reason. Why the hard on for Miami? Did he want the gig that was offered to Rumph? There has to be more below the surface.

Who cares at this point? They're dead to us

This. Their class is dead and they know it. **** Taggert has been on the job for about 30 days and already has a class better then them. The jig is up. Pour ashes on those bums. Nesta is smarter then to join that sinking ship. That guy doesnt strike me as an idiot. Being a space eater in a 3-4 Defense? LOL.. If he signs up for that I question his intellect after seeing how the 3-4 D ruined our program.

In case of catastrophe, I'd like to tell you I love you and appreciate you, [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION].

The ‘Cane envy is strong with the Wilson family. Marco trying to talk chit about our stadium to Nesta on Twitter. The hate is real and explains why we struggle at AH.

My question is why. What is true genesis of the hate? Pops still ****ed about the older brotha getting shunned by Folden? That can’t be the sole reason. Why the hard on for Miami? Did he want the gig that was offered to Rumph? There has to be more below the surface.

That's why in 2019 Id love nothing more than for us to throw for over 400 yards on him and Henderson and have someone lay him out like Richards did to the FSU kid

Advertisement

Who cares at this point? They're dead to us

U woukd think every player ran a train on his wife

espn gonna **** in their pants if surtain and campbell commit to Miami....

Not only that but they conveniently didn't mention The U in the list of schools that the kids being featured are considering...

"The 12 players will be choosing from some of the top programs in the nation, including Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC and Washington."

They don’t want us back in the elites. ESPN or should I SEC will try to slight ya in every which way possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]959431823288950785[/TWEET]

The levels of salt are high with all of these kids that didn't get the offers. Makes me happy. Means the hometown offer means something again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back