AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
5AF0EF77-F057-4218-BF3A-C35D6AA48634.webp

New Campbell tweet. Analyze away

[TWEET]959212041784496128[/TWEET]

He’s confused. Don’t worry you won’t be confused on Wednesday...maybe still a bit hung over because of a pool party at SLS but not confused.

Advertisement
We all know how this plays out

They don’t pick us next week, then the “insiders” just shrug and say “something shady MUST have happened. They were solid. I was never wrong. Recruiting is fluid guysm, don’t shoot the messenger. They’re 17 years old and impossible to predict!”

Yup.

I have no clue why most on here optimistic about Campbell and Surtain. We’ll get Nesta and possibly Chatfield but we’re not getting the corners.

Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

It's how losers live their life. They rather be pessimists so that if things go wrong they can say "I knew it" and if things go right they can celebrate and be surprised. It is a way for them to have a win-win. Even if we don't get either Cbs they can talk trash because they knew it all along.

No really successful person in life has this mindset, it's for losers. It's okay to be a realist and have doubts, but to seemingly hope that we don't get the players so they can make a post making fun of people with optimism, on signing day, is sad.

At this point those posters that are constantly saying we are not getting anyone, deep down prefer that to be the case, as they will get more pleasure thinking they are recruiting experts on signing day, regardless of what they say and how much they claim to be fans.

Nail has been hit squarely on the head.

New Campbell tweet. Analyze away

[TWEET]959212041784496128[/TWEET]

Caught between football and family. Wants to be a cane but his sis is pressing him to go to UGA so she can live out her dreams of being on Love and hip hop Atlanta

Advertisement
Lol man Dan sileo's don't know nothing he's a false prophet you guys always get gullible around this time of the year. Dan sileo Don't know nothing.

Love Dan but digging the false prophet monicker. We do take this stuff seriously don’t we.

Nesta ensuring NSD will either be the greatest date in Miami recruiting since I don’t know when or worst since 2013.

I’d argue this would be worse than 2013.

We ended up with Coley and Grace that day, despite losing Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick and Bryant.

Losing all of the AH4 and only ending up with Ezzard would be absolutely catastrophic.

If this doesn’t prove to the mods that your only purpose on this site is to spread doom and gloom, I don’t know what does.

This is the textbook definition of a troll.

Troll away, doom troll.

Advertisement
It's the Internet, like DSJ said he could make something up if he wanted, is that what some posters want? You either trust him or you don't.

Maybe, just maybe, he's a former player's son. That sorta kinda might explain the inside info source.

He is a former player

Advertisement
Now Florida is suddenly in the picture?

This makes me think that Chatfield is gone to Florida because why else would Nesta consider UF unless it to play with Chatfield there?

Listen, NSD is on the Feb. 7th. If we whiff on everyone Rumph needs to be gone on the 8th and Coach Kool is officially no longer this untouchable coach on staff.

You believe every negative thing and disbelieve every positive one. Your consistency is amazing.

Life of the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back