AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Do the math......

ZERO off of social media from the kids who had the in home visits from Richt last night. Complete silence.

If you are normal and don't follow 17 year olds on twitter like I do, then let me tell you that this almost NEVER happens. Kids are obsessed with this **** twitter these days. Any in home visit always has pictures with the kid and the staff plastered all over the kids twitter page.

So there are two options here.....

1) They have no interest in UM anymore and don't even care to post about it

2) They are wanting to make a huge splash on NSD by all announcing for Miami

The problem with option 1 is that if they have zero interest in Miami, why bother taking an OV to the campus you have been to 100x. Why not fly out to USC or UCLA or some **** instead for a free trip?

From what I gather these 4 are loving jerking everyone around and having fun with recruiting, but are being professional about it at the same time. Them all announcing for Miami on NSD seems right up their alley

Did any of these guys post pictures of their other OVs or their in-homes with other HCs?

Didn't TC post some pics of Kirby Smart's visit in-home? I remember a big family picture with Smart.

Advertisement
Hope Dan Sileo jr info on ps2 is correct. Whenever I see Dan Sileo's name cant help but think about Dan Sileo claiming Mark Tressman would be named new Miami coach on radio......

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Didn't want to start a new thread for it.. but have you guys seen Nesta's senior highlights on maxpreps? I saw the link on CBSsports with the title "South Florida DT looks like he's the next Warren Sapp" (which is why I'm posting it). I knew who it was before I clicked on it. Nesta is the man.

Saw them. kid is going to dominate the ACC in a couple years and if he gets enough snaps next year he's going to be Freshman All American.

0 for 4 #watchthefinish

Shame on Mike Rumph

This is the guy that spread his buttcheeks for vagtech and collected a record 400 negs.

And he has a cornpone country singer chick as his avi. What is wrong with this picture?

What savage cane fan predicts a canes home loss to vag tech and listens to corny *** feminized country music? Seriously. Think about that.

Advertisement
how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday

possible to have co hosts? like shaq and cager on TC and B and Bandy on PS2?

Hope Dan Sileo jr info on ps2 is correct. Whenever I see Dan Sileo's name cant help but think about Dan Sileo claiming Mark Tressman would be named new Miami coach on radio......

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I had a cousin who played for Tressman in college. He had the exact OPPOSITE of glowing recommendations about that guy. Thankfully Sileo was wrong there...

Advertisement
Alabama insider on 247 says bama coaches met with Campbell and his father today and the meeting went “great” and they are “right in the middle of things. “Sources” (lol) say he’s beginning to narrow down his decision and they feel bama is trending but UGA is still battling with Mel Tucker going by to see him today as well at AH. On surtain, Eddy O will be in homing tonight with Corey Raymond and more assistants. Stated both will visit this weekend which is what we already know.

Lol man Dan sileo's don't know nothing he's a false prophet you guys always get gullible around this time of the year. Dan sileo Don't know nothing.

Guys like nystateofmind are awful. What do you gain from sh*tting on "your team"?

Probably walks in on his wife screaming her brains out, getting hamslammed from behind by a guy with a real c&ck and goes, "oh well, at least she's enjoying her herself. Maybe she will have *** with me this century, but I'd better not get my hopes up."

Guaranteed this has happened to him. He's still a disgraceful troll. Because he's trolling to get an effect.

I am not married, friend.

Now there’s a real shock!!

So basically only update we have is a typical fluff piece that means nothing.

Feb 7th.

That and some 40 plus combined pages of speculation in the last couple of days. That's some next level waste of time if anyone read it all.

Advertisement
Lol man Dan sileo's don't know nothing he's a false prophet you guys always get gullible around this time of the year. Dan sileo Don't know nothing.

I don’t know nothing yet you just asked how two early enrollees can have the same class. Gotcha.

From UGA 247 insider Mansell... He says Tyson is no 100% lock to uga but he still feels he signs there but it is closer than he thought. Says he can’t get a read on the Miami side but knows that UGA and Alabama are in it. He states his sources are great but Tyson hasn’t spoken to anyone in the media in weeks as he’s shut it down to make a decision. This is from 11 hours ago and was apart of his Rusty’s Ramblings.

Advertisement
It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It really gets my hopes up when insiders confirm little details said by other insiders!

That's interesting because I thought I read that Shaq doesn't like recruiting others according to his pops. He feels either a kid either wants to come or doesn't. This actually might be a good sign with TC because they feel pretty confident. LOL

i definitely feel more confident about surtain than Tyson based on the last week or two of quotes and articles from everyone

not sure if that's way off base or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back