AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION]

It’s clean. Thanks in advance

No crypto for me.

I’m not trading something I don’t understand when I’ve made money conventionally.

That’s for people smarter or with a higher risk tolerance than I have.

I made some fair amount of money on crypto and got out right before this horrible crash.

Smart. I'm pretty risk averse myself — I won't go anywhere near cryptocurrencies.

No crypto for me.

I’m not trading something I don’t understand when I’ve made money conventionally.

I made some fair amount of money on crypto and got out right before this horrible crash.

Glad you got out.

I’m getting back in soon. But definitely not gambling as much as I did before. Going to invest into the ones I think will be in for the long run. I’m young so let’s see if I get lucky and cash out big by the time I’m 25

Advertisement
No crypto for me.

Smart. I'm pretty risk averse myself — I won't go anywhere near cryptocurrencies.

Normal currencies trading is not for normal people. This crypto stuff can get crushed anytime in any number of ways.

Wtf happened to this thread? What’s the difference between crypto currencies and f-ing cologne??

Advertisement
Wtf happened to this thread? What’s the difference between crypto currencies and f-ing cologne??
Cologne retains its value better LOL

But yeah, I just wanna know what's going on with the recruits

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well more rumors going around that Bamas Bag game is going real strong right now.

What an insightful post.

Also heard family (not Tyson) is very pro Bama right now.

Heard from?

A buddy that knows one of the family members (important family member). Who previously was very pro Georgia. Tyson’s decision like Rattler stated, but family like Saban
I really wish some of you would do this crap without dragging the family into it.

Advertisement

The forum is not properly moderated or managed. I am not blaming the moderators either. This is a fan forum that has become popular and grown. It can grow a lot more or it can decline, depending on what they do. LOL, I see they are running VBulletin and not usuing most of the moderating features. *Once again it depends on what privis the administrators have given the mods? I assume access to ModCP and a couple of offline forums for administrators and mods to discuss site related problems, issues with members, etc.

Usually, moderators are the ones that care the most and the ones that get the least amount of appreciation for moving things along.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao at all the dumb asses in here hanging on Sileo’s every word.

Dummies

I’ll say this... IF the person who ran that DSJ account was trolling, I couldn’t detect any residue of trolling.

He could’ve EASILY trolled and said we’re getting all 4, yet he just continued to be adamant about only two of them coming (PS2 and Silvera).

Usually, trolls aren’t modest with their trolling. They’ll go all out to see just how gullable people are. So just by DSJ only being sure about 2 of them, it goes against that.

What an insightful post.

Also heard family (not Tyson) is very pro Bama right now.

Heard from?

A buddy that knows one of the family members (important family member). Who previously was very pro Georgia. Tyson’s decision like Rattler stated, but family like Saban
I really wish some of you would do this crap without dragging the family into it.

I don’t have anymore info except Tyson hasn’t told anyone close to him, I’ll respect your comment and you’re probably right. I’ll leave family out moving forward

I'm gonna start a new thread calling it " AH4 The CleanER Thread".

The moderation should be merging threads on a similar and current topics. The site should never have multiple threads open on similar/current subjects. Off topic posts need to be placed offline and regular offenders should be suspended or temp banned. Members will notice and the nonsense will stop. The rules need to apply to all. Moderators and long time members should set the example first and foremost. Anytime, you see a thread closed because the discussion is out of control, that is a failure in moderation.

Yes, my last two posts are off topic. Just hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back