AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
A little of me can't help, but to feel like this has a possibility greater than 25% to be the cruelest trick ever played on a fanbase and we go 0/4 on AH4. Choad would've known every detail that DSJ would have known and would be at the ceremony. If Choad starts introducing himself as DSJ to people then well know. We might have to ask [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] to be on the lookout for us the morning of the ceremony to see if Choad is doing this :troll-dancing2:

Whatever happens on Wednesday ain’t gonna be worse than the haircut I took on paper the last 2 trading days. Jiminy Christmas.

Lets just hope it doesn't add insult to injury

I’m just kicking myself. Because I missed out on opportunity to make some big money.

I knew this was going to happen. So did millions of other people. It’s just knowing when that’s kind of impossible. Markets don’t go up as long and as hard and as fast as this market has gone up since November 2016 without stopping for a pause. This is a major release valve. It was bound to happen. I’m not worried.

Advertisement
Guarantee that any CBs put in between now and Wednesday will NOT be to Miami, simply because anybody that knows isn't saying and anybody that's saying anything doesn't know, so the sites are going to double-down on whatever most recent info they have (pre-Miami visit.)

Good chance AH4 will let coaches of schools they're not choosing know.

I don't know I think those other coaches would be butt hurt and therefore less inclined to keep it secret

Guarantee that any CBs put in between now and Wednesday will NOT be to Miami, simply because anybody that knows isn't saying and anybody that's saying anything doesn't know, so the sites are going to double-down on whatever most recent info they have (pre-Miami visit.)

I don't know I think those other coaches would be butt hurt and therefore less inclined to keep it secret

Y'all have been manipulated. It's crazy

Advertisement

the only one i trust knowing before NSD (once they decide) is rumph due to prior relationship. other than that, doubt they care to let anyone know or spoil the moment (u tell UGA, Ala, Clem that you're going elsewhere and they start sending other offers last min giving it away). we all saw jobe not telling coaches that he was signing early.

I wouldn't be surprised if Raymond is also that guy. If Suratin does not sign with LSU, I'm sure he'll give Raymond a heads up well before hand.

Advertisement
Whatever happens on Wednesday ain’t gonna be worse than the haircut I took on paper the last 2 trading days. Jiminy Christmas.

Lets just hope it doesn't add insult to injury

I’m just kicking myself. Because I missed out on opportunity to make some big money.

I knew this was going to happen. So did millions of other people. It’s just knowing when that’s kind of impossible. Markets don’t go up as long and as hard and as fast as this market has gone up since November 2016 without stopping for a pause. This is a major release valve. It was bound to happen. I’m not worried.

Same with me. I told myself that I was going to take some profits at the end of 2017 and then the tax overhaul passed and I said to myself man this thing may ride on up for the next year.

Y'all have been manipulated. It's crazy

I'm just saying if I'm one of the recruits and I don't want any news getting out too soon theres no way I'm telling those other teams

Total BLOODBATH!!

It’s only money. LOL.

LOL

Just don’t look at your brokerage statements or emails.

Pretend they don’t exist.

Unless you trade on margin you’re good.

Too late. I logged in this weekend just checking on the damage from Friday. Today's damage? **** I can only imagine. LOL

Advertisement
No crypto for me.

I’m not trading something I don’t understand when I’ve made money conventionally.

That’s for people smarter or with a higher risk tolerance than I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back