AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
That crap is dumb. I would sign with Miami if they sent the paperwork during my signing day ceremony. Just like JaWand Blue!

Exactly, like I said before I don't want a kid who cries bc their so called "dream school" waited to late to offer. Trajan Bandy had to wait and he's still a Cane.

Chatfield is just another recruit that's why the staff didn't offer him when he was in the 10th grade. He can go to UF if that's where he wants to be, but if it's really bc the staff "waited to long to offer" he can gtfoh with that soft stupid shxt.

You guys say that because you're Miami fans, but most kids aren't. They may think Miami's ok, but they're thinking about where they want to be and who they think wants them the most. It's easy to say you'd take an 11th hour Miami offer (so would I) but that's because we love the U and hate everybody else. You can't expect every kid to be a Cane in HS.

This isnt even an 11th hour situation. This staff offered Andrew Chatfield on November 2nd 2017?? lol He has no legitimate issue.

Legit or not, seems the kid's feelings are hurt. Agree it's not a huge deal, but I'd rather have him than not.

I agree we should have offered sooner but it’s an excuse not to come. He’s buying into the 3-4 from a coach that isn’t known for sending defenders to the league. His loss.

Exactly, like I said before I don't want a kid who cries bc their so called "dream school" waited to late to offer. Trajan Bandy had to wait and he's still a Cane.

Chatfield is just another recruit that's why the staff didn't offer him when he was in the 10th grade. He can go to UF if that's where he wants to be, but if it's really bc the staff "waited to long to offer" he can gtfoh with that soft stupid shxt.

You guys say that because you're Miami fans, but most kids aren't. They may think Miami's ok, but they're thinking about where they want to be and who they think wants them the most. It's easy to say you'd take an 11th hour Miami offer (so would I) but that's because we love the U and hate everybody else. You can't expect every kid to be a Cane in HS.

This isnt even an 11th hour situation. This staff offered Andrew Chatfield on November 2nd 2017?? lol He has no legitimate issue.

Legit or not, seems the kid's feelings are hurt. Agree it's not a huge deal, but I'd rather have him than not.

I agree we should have offered sooner but it’s an excuse not to come. He’s buying into the 3-4 from a coach that isn’t known for sending defenders to the league. His loss.

Yep it is what it is, we going to be straight regardless

I get it (all of the above)... but late last minute offers never seemed to be a problem for the Alabama’s and FSU’s, they always seemed to get the kids to commit last second since that was the “dream offer”. Let’s see if that works in our favor.

Advertisement

I get it (all of the above)... but late last minute offers never seemed to be a problem for the Alabama’s and FSU’s, they always seemed to get the kids to commit last second since that was the “dream offer”. Let’s see if that works in our favor.

Chatfield wasn't even a last minute offer. This isn't a Skai Moore situation, we offered him 3 months ago.

If he doesn't come it's for some other reason and he's just using this as an excuse

Chatfield is trolling. He isn’t coming. They ****ed up

Doubt it’s trolling, he doesn’t seem like that type of kid. It is what it is and we should have offered earlier period

That crap is dumb. I would sign with Miami if they sent the paperwork during my signing day ceremony. Just like JaWand Blue!

Exactly! It's not like they offered him on signing day.
They offered him with plenty of time for him to be here if he wants to be.

Doubt it’s trolling, he doesn’t seem like that type of kid. It is what it is and we should have offered earlier period

Exactly! It's not like they offered him on signing day.
They offered him with plenty of time for him to be here if he wants to be.

Didn’t we also offer him before UF did?

Doesn’t mean much but there’s a current run of UF cb’s with Chatfield.

Because their boss Wiftlong put in the CB first and like sheep they followed through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt chatfield comes here. If he does the only reason will be for something else. Hes a lil hurt how long he had to wait for an offer.

The gaytes offered him after we did. McElshark and Radio weren't recruiting him. He got offered by Mullet.

Advertisement
Doesn’t mean much but there’s a current run of UF cb’s with Chatfield.

Because their boss Wiftlong put in the CB first and like sheep they followed through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt chatfield comes here. If he does the only reason will be for something else. Hes a lil hurt how long he had to wait for an offer.

The gaytes offered him after we did. McElshark and Radio weren't recruiting him. He got offered by Mullet.

Chatfiel got offered by uf early summer in 2017. FSU is the one who offered in January

Well we didn't so i guess he can take his butthurt feelings to that ****hole UFag and pass up an opportunity to be in The U Part 3. And he can also forgo the brotherhood of former players that no one can touch.

Exactly. This fake pride **** is feeble. If he goes to UF he’s doing it because that’s where he wants to go. He’s another South Florida traitor if he goes to that shythole. If he wanted to be a Cane he’s had an offer for 3 months. It’s not like we offered him on signing day.

With Chatfield can’t it just come down to fit? He’s definitely a fit in their scheme and a role player here. Just saying, might be over-thinking it a bit.

I will say, seeing as how a couple guys have asked Dee a few times about how this weekend has gone and Dee hasn't answered ****, I would go out on a limb and say thats good for us. And Rattler is still MIA.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dee is never shy about sharing info, and he’s been quiet as a church mouse and vague.

Advertisement
I will say, seeing as how a couple guys have asked Dee a few times about how this weekend has gone and Dee hasn't answered ****, I would go out on a limb and say thats good for us. And Rattler is still MIA.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dee is never shy about sharing info, and he’s been quiet as a church mouse and vague.

Rattler’s silence has gotten my attention. He has said he’ll let us know if we were out of it. No news from him is good news.

With Chatfield can’t it just come down to fit? He’s definitely a fit in their scheme and a role player here. Just saying, might be over-thinking it a bit.

He’s no LB running a 5 flat 40. He’s a DE in the mold of Toolbox. Toolbox wasn’t a OLB either.

Rattler’s silence has gotten my attention. He has said he’ll let us know if we were out of it. No news from him is good news.

I doubt Rattler is going to come on here and blow up his nephew’s announcement regardless of where he’s heading.

Advertisement

I think he's a better fit here. He really could develop as a pass rusher like Trent Harris, and he's used to being a 4-3 DE.

He'll struggle in space as a 3-4 OLB. He ran a 4.95 40 at the Nike combine. He needs to be playing with his hand in the ground, at least in college.

Who knows what he's being sold on by Mullen though

I doubt Rattler is going to come on here and blow up his nephew’s announcement regardless of where he’s heading.

Valid point too.

They got in his ear about being 34 OLB in the league and it seems like he's buying it. He may not have the frame to put on the weight of most 43 DEs in the league, but he sure as **** doesn't have the 40 yard speed of NFL OLBs either. Regardless, if he'd rather try his luck with Mullet and crew, then I suggest he take that "put on for my city" and "3-0-5" act off his social media, lest it **** off real men like Scaife, Campbell, and Realus. He'll be in a bad spot in 2019 otherwise.

He’s no LB running a 5 flat 40. He’s a DE in the mold of Toolbox. Toolbox wasn’t a OLB either.

A 3-4 OLB and DE and both Edge rushers...they essentially have the same role, except occasionally a 3-4 OLB will drop into coverage. That's why 3-4 NFL teams are looking at Trent Harris as an edge rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back