AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
What's the over under for how long it takes to get to 100 pages

Advertisement
**** you all.....I'll see you tomorrow.......who am I kidding, I'll be back in 5.

Advertisement
I heard Tyson is currently at Petco and he's been staring down an Ibis for the last half hour. A bulldog just caught his attention, however, so he's thinking of getting both.

#WatchThePets

Advertisement
Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Hedging his bets. They all do that. These guys don’t have the access they’d like you to think they have. Clicks and dollars

Hey, I’m not feeling as confident either. Send me some lire.

NSD is like the NFL draft for me. I get suped up about all these plug and play players the Pats can get just for draft day to come and Bill trade out of the top 3 rounds smh.

Advertisement
A source close to the program told CaneSport that anything can happen tomorrow but that - if he had to pick a number of Heritage players that wind up Hurricanes tomorrow - that number would be two … including commitment Nesta Silvera who will also have UF hat on the table.

He was noncommital on if it'll be Surtain or Campbell UM lands but does not expect the trio to all be Canes.

He added, “This has been more unusual than other recruitments that I’ve followed and I’ve been in this for a minute. There have been no public leaks. There have been more leaks in Washington, D.C. than here. All you’ll get is they enjoyed their most recent trip, which just happens to have been at Miami.”

Don't shoot the plagiarizer

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

Advertisement
Back