ACCCG - POTENTIAL site move

Jeeperaf

Sophomore
Have friend at NCAA (yes I ruthlessly bash at every opportunity)...

Now that NBA has pulled All-Star game from NC in response to HB2 (for the corch and croot crowd..its the transgender bathroom law), rumblings are ACC starting discussions to pull ACCCG from Charlotte potentially this season...almost definitively next season...if NC legislature doesnt "remedy" HB2.

PC gestapo strikes again.

Advertisement
Have friend at NCAA (yes I ruthlessly bash at every opportunity)...

Now that NBA has pulled All-Star game from NC in response to HB2 (for the corch and croot crowd..its the transgender bathroom law), rumblings are ACC starting discussions to pull ACCCG from Charlotte potentially this season...almost definitively next season...if NC legislature doesnt "remedy" HB2.

PC gestapo strikes again.

I think it's gret news that it could potentially be moved further south. PC or not, you gotta give the LGBT lobbying efforts credit for being able to effectuate real change ($ impact). Pretty **** impressive. Maybe we take this part of the convo to the WEZ?

Dam this country is going to ****. Dam democrats man smh.

An opportunity to embrace a difference: I'm a democrat and agree that democrats take a more liberal approach to certain agendas... but don't think for one second that there are not LGBT Republicans supporters. I tread carefully, and may need some more education but I feel that that agenda is more of a Sexual Right versus a Civil Right... Do I think the LGBT community should be discriminated against... **** no... Do I think they are discriminated against... **** yes... But that is a thin line and we all need to be sensitive to others right but not at the expense of our own beliefs... very thin line

Advertisement
What does PC have to do with a discriminating bill? I know you guys can't be as openly bigoted as your pappy was, but at least understand the difference.

Dam this country is going to ****. Dam democrats man smh.

This again, sorry. Dam I'm positive it was Repub policies that "did" make this country **** just a few years ago! Cherry picking groups to exclude is not right. I'm not a racist and not supportive of the transgender idea, but I'm totally opposed to legislation targeting a specific group of peoples. That said, Tampa has the climate, entertainment and facilities to make it a wonderful experience.

I hope that the NBA announces the new allstar game at one of their China games. The irony would be delicious.

Advertisement
Sorry...I live in Charlotte and have 3 young daughters. We already had a situation at the movies while they were using the bathroom and a adult males goes in and uses the stall next them. Imagine my reaction when I had to explain why a man was peeing with the door open next to where they were.

Also...if funny that the NBA is so happy to expand to China and play pre-season games there. Do you really think the HB2 law in Charlotte is worse than China???? The NBA commish has no problems playing there.

Sorry...I live in Charlotte and have 3 young daughters. We already had a situation at the movies while they were using the bathroom and a adult males goes in and uses the stall next them. Imagine my reaction when I had to explain why a man was peeing with the door open next to where they were.
Same application in Raleigh,,,It's a republican, shove it down your throat congress, that has seen this state go up in flames..Over 100 top businesses have forbid employees from traveling to NC,, tourism is down 50%, Gov of New York has forbidden any NY business or travel to NC., 50 % of conventions and hotel reservations are gone due to this bill. NBA All Star game gone and this mornings Raleigh News and Observer has front page news that ACC is looking to take League Champ game away and out of Charlotte,---same applies to men's and women's basketball tournament and future NCAA basketball brackets that might be played in NC.. Bill is not only a joke but unconstituional, with taxpayers picking up the bill for lawsuits..

Also...if funny that the NBA is so happy to expand to China and play pre-season games there. Do you really think the HB2 law in Charlotte is worse than China???? The NBA commish has no problems playing there.
Different places different situations. We should be held to a higher standard.

Advertisement
I think perfectly fine discriminating against these acts. When were put on this earth, we know the difference between right and wrong. Forget all this dam political correctness. People should not be able to do whatever the **** they please. I cant jay walk in the street, but i can chop my balls off and go see little girls in their bathrooms. **** outta here. Its sick and it needs to be outlawed. Why would you want your kids growing up seeing this stuff spread? Its going to get to a point where its going to be the regular. **** a girl one day, a guy the next. Do you guys really want that to be your grandson? Its crazy that just in the last few years its considered crazy and old fashion to think this way.

Advertisement
I think perfectly fine discriminating against these acts. When were put on this earth, we know the difference between right and wrong. Forget all this dam political correctness. People should not be able to do whatever the **** they please. I cant jay walk in the street, but i can chop my balls off and go see little girls in their bathrooms. **** outta here. Its sick and it needs to be outlawed. Why would you want your kids growing up seeing this stuff spread? Its going to get to a point where its going to be the regular. **** a girl one day, a guy the next. Do you guys really want that to be your grandson? Its crazy that just in the last few years its considered crazy and old fashion to think this way.

Bruh...

Even if you believe all of that (and I'm sure you do), is it really necessary to pass an entire law? I wasn't aware of this epidemic of people using the wrong bathrooms. I'd love for you to point out ANY specific incidents. I hate political correctness, but this is a dumb law rooted in "what-ifs" as opposed to facts (much like the Voter ID movement). Any real conservative can see that (Trump himself even said it was dumb when it first started being talked about). It's based on a phantom boogeyman just-in-case argument that never actually happens in reality, and if it did happen, it could, y'know easily be resolved without the need for a law.

Pretty simple and clear cut-if you have a ***** then stay out of the womens restroom whether you are wearing a dress or not.Neg away.

Advertisement
Back