ACC tourney game #3...the quest for Sunday

Cane baseball: A long way from the Good Ole Days.

45-11 and ranked [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] in the country.21-7 in the ACC. Are you mentally ill?

Lucky to get out of the Regionals now. Morris suxks and can't beat UF or FSU to save his sorry ***. Do you think we're actually gonna do #### against the damned Gatah? They own us now. Disgusting what this program has become. A bunch of wins over weak teams does not make a championship. Fraser rolling in his grave over Gomer's pathetic stewardship the past few years. He sux and that is ALL!

If we play the Gators it will be in the CWS. I will take my chances. Pathetic stewardship when they are 45-11 and ranked #2 ? CWS last year? Another guy on ignore for being a complete idiot.

Advertisement

45-11 and ranked #2 in the country.21-7 in the ACC. Are you mentally ill?

Lucky to get out of the Regionals now. Morris suxks and can't beat UF or FSU to save his sorry ***. Do you think we're actually gonna do #### against the damned Gatah? They own us now. Disgusting what this program has become. A bunch of wins over weak teams does not make a championship. Fraser rolling in his grave over Gomer's pathetic stewardship the past few years. He sux and that is ALL!

Easy now. Keep throwing around facts like that and automatically you're an FSU fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What facts? BTW where were you the whole season? I don't recall you ever posting. The team has done great that is why. You want the team to do poorly admit it.

45-11 and ranked #2 in the country.21-7 in the ACC. Are you mentally ill?

Easy now. Keep throwing around facts like that and automatically you're an FSU fan.

What facts? BTW where were you the whole season? I don't recall you ever posting. The team has done great that is why. You want the team to do poorly admit it.

I do. I'm decked out in Miami **** and live and die with every pitch hoping they will fail.

At least I wish that was true because I would be a lot happier.

Advertisement
Why didn't Bryan Garcia come back out for the 9th? That decision cost Miami the game and are you telling me Chester couldn't make contact with a pitcher that can't throw harder than 86?

Disappointing loss in a big game.

Because in the scheme of things the game was meaningless.

If you think that game was meaningless than please just quit posting because whatever YOU have to say is meaningless.

Meaningless game for us. Noles needed It. We didn't. Real season starts next weekend in Coral Gables. Omaha or bust.

Meaningless game for us. Noles needed It. We didn't. Real season starts next weekend in Coral Gables. Omaha or bust.

Didn't mean to downvote.I agree with you 100%.**** phone screen shifted when I was trying to hit the back button.

The only thing that matters is that we now have to rely on lucky bounces if we're going to make a run at the whole thing, because we just don't have the pitching to go up against several #1 seeds over a 2-3 week period.

Advertisement
Why didn't Bryan Garcia come back out for the 9th? That decision cost Miami the game and are you telling me Chester couldn't make contact with a pitcher that can't throw harder than 86?

If you think that game was meaningless than please just quit posting because whatever YOU have to say is meaningless.

It was a meaningless game, considering we have a 100% lock on a national seed.

Regionals and beyond are all that matter.

Anybody who doesn't understand that should never post on this board again.

The only thing that matters is that we now have to rely on lucky bounces if we're going to make a run at the whole thing, because we just don't have the pitching to go up against several #1 seeds over a 2-3 week period.

Meh, we easily have the talent to make the CWS, no "lucky bounces needed."

I agree in the CWS we need some luck, as no team in the country has been hit as hard by injuries/dismissals as us.

Considering the loss of Beupriz, Hammond, Smith, and Brown (not to mention the disappointments of Woodrey and Gonzalez) - we've had a great year though

The only thing that matters is that we now have to rely on lucky bounces if we're going to make a run at the whole thing, because we just don't have the pitching to go up against several [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] seeds over a 2-3 week period.

AJ Puk is likely to be the #1 pick in the MLB draft, and he's 2-3 this year for a top 3 team. **** happens in college baseball. We have clutch hitting (which we haven't had in recent years) and great defense (which we definitely haven't had in many years), and that, combined with home field advantage until Omaha, goes a long way.

Nobody with a realistic view of the program would say that last year's team made it to Omaha based on anything other than ridiculously easy post-season match ups. I was completely unsurprised when we got outclassed and embarrassed by the Gators in Omaha. I like this year's team much better than last year's. This clearly is not the most talented team in the post-season, but we will compete with anybody. I'm optimistic.

Is next year Morris' last season? Maybe we can stop losing to UF and FSU all the time then. Can't take this baseball program seriously until then.

Advertisement

Oxford you're freaking clueless. The game meant nothing. Just like conference tournaments in basketball in major conferences. Next week is what counts.

Exactly, it's baseball. ..somtimes the Padres beat the cubs. Rest up for the games coming up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Meh, we easily have the talent to make the CWS, no "lucky bounces needed."

I agree in the CWS we need some luck, as no team in the country has been hit as hard by injuries/dismissals as us.

Considering the loss of Beupriz, Hammond, Smith, and Brown (not to mention the disappointments of Woodrey and Gonzalez) - we've had a great year though

Thanks, I'll add that to the 2016 excuse list. Can't wait to see which "deflect it away from Morris" defense you guys go with this year. The official 2015 excuse is "ran into a hot team/ anything can happen in a small sample size". Will you guys go with the same thing two years in a row, or will you show some creativity?

Advertisement
Is next year Morris' last season? Maybe we can stop losing to UF and FSU all the time then. Can't take this baseball program seriously until then.

Go away troll.

Why do mods protect scum like holycane and jagr who pollute the board?

Advertisement
Back