ACC tourney game #3...the quest for Sunday

Advertisement
FSU wins on a single in the bottom of the 9th.Maybe this will cause the team to re-focus and get back on track for the tourney.

Advertisement
Jagr/Antwan can now go out to dinner and get some champagne to celebrate his teams win today.

Advertisement
Jagr/Antwan can now go out to dinner and get some champagne to celebrate his teams win today.

Can I go with him? Must be nice to root for a team that wins those games that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Can I go with him? Must be nice to root for a team that wins those games that matter.

How many championships has FSU won?

Solid argument. We're still in it for that reason alone. Until we meet red hot Bryant or Columbia and we ask the same question about them.

Why didn't Bryan Garcia come back out for the 9th? That decision cost Miami the game and are you telling me Chester couldn't make contact with a pitcher that can't throw harder than 86?

Disappointing loss in a big game.

Advertisement
I hate to be negative but this team looks more and more like 2014 where we were looking great and then just stopped being able to hit at the end of the year and couldn't win the regional.

I already have airfare to Miami for the Super Regional so I hope I'm wrong.

Why didn't Bryan Garcia come back out for the 9th? That decision cost Miami the game and are you telling me Chester couldn't make contact with a pitcher that can't throw harder than 86?

Disappointing loss in a big game.

Because in the scheme of things the game was meaningless.

Cane baseball: A long way from the Good Ole Days.

45-11 and ranked #2 in the country.21-7 in the ACC. Are you mentally ill?

Lucky to get out of the Regionals now. Morris suxks and can't beat UF or FSU to save his sorry ***. Do you think we're actually gonna do #### against the damned Gatah? They own us now. Disgusting what this program has become. A bunch of wins over weak teams does not make a championship. Fraser rolling in his grave over Gomer's pathetic stewardship the past few years. He sux and that is ALL!

Cane baseball: A long way from the Good Ole Days.

45-11 and ranked #2 in the country.21-7 in the ACC. Are you mentally ill?

Lucky to get out of the Regionals now. Morris suxks and can't beat UF or FSU to save his sorry ***. Do you think we're actually gonna do #### against the damned Gatah? They own us now. Disgusting what this program has become. A bunch of wins over weak teams does not make a championship. Fraser rolling in his grave over Gomer's pathetic stewardship the past few years. He sux and that is ALL!

Easy now. Keep throwing around facts like that and automatically you're an FSU fan.

Advertisement
Back