ACC Standings (3/2)

Cmon i need my Blue Devils to knock NC off again in the last regular season game of the year

Your Blue devils? What are you doing here partner?

Lol i know, i know. But i became a duke fan when i was a youngin watching Brand, Maggette, Boozer, Battier, Jay Williams, Dunleavy, and Duhon light it up. And around that time Duke and Miami had nothing in common.

Advertisement
Look who is back on top

Miami (FL) 12-4 23-5

North Carolina 12-4 23-6

Virginia 11-5 22-6

Louisville 11-5 22-7

Duke 10-5 21-7

Notre Dame 10-6 19-9

Syracuse 9-7 19-10

Clemson 9-7 16-12

Pittsburgh 8-7 19-8

Virginia Tech 7-8 15-13

Georgia Tech 7-9 17-12

Florida State 7-10 17-12

NC State 4-12 14-15

Wake Forest 2-14 11-17

Boston College 0-16 7-22

Thanks much, but can you drop the (FL) after Miami? On CIS, we are not a bunch of sensitive Ohio POS's who get their panties bunched up if they don't see "(FL)" listed after that private school in Coral Gables because they are a "Public Ivy in America's greatest college town." The truth is Miami U lets in almost 70% in who apply, Oxford is a ****hole where you eat Subway all the time because there is no place else to eat and the school really sucks in athletics (hockey excepted, and that is even nosediving now), so there is no mistaking it for The []_[]!

I cut and pasted from ESPN

Okay, okay, I get it, if you so much as think about using tthe "Delete" key on "(FL)" the following will happen...

(Cue "Die Hard" theme music) [video=youtube;kMzgjvHlHRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMzgjvHlHRc[/video]

- 10 guys, all resembling retired Bufalo Sabres enforcer Rob Ray, will use the fastroping technique to rapidly exit two black helicopters hovering over your house

- The men will storm your house, yell that under no circumstances does E$ECPN allow for any display of poll rankings not to display "(FL)" on it if taken from their web site, and tie you up and gag you. Then you hear this song pulsating through the house:

[video=youtube;5ukstws19D4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukstws19D4[/video]

Straight razor? No, you get your choice of listening to this 200 times straight:

[video=youtube;Y5a4p3x091A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5a4p3x091A[/video]

or you get to see the *** tape made by MSU Alumni Jemele Hill and Michael Moore...

Don't ***** with that gang in the Eight Six Zero!

Advertisement
Need to win out and for UNC to lose at least one more to finish 1st

wrong the ACC has no tie breaker so all we have to do is win out to finish #1

StateOfTheU.com ‏@TheStateOfTheU 14h14 hours ago
For a full list of ACC basketball tiebreakers, see this piece from @starnewsacc in 2013 Tiebreaking scenarios for final two first-round ACC tournament byes |

So we have to have a better record than UNC or UVA. We lose the tie breaker with both.

Need to win out and for UNC to lose at least one more to finish 1st

wrong the ACC has no tie breaker so all we have to do is win out to finish #1

StateOfTheU.com ‏@TheStateOfTheU 14h14 hours ago
For a full list of ACC basketball tiebreakers, see this piece from @starnewsacc in 2013 Tiebreaking scenarios for final two first-round ACC tournament byes |

So we have to have a better record than UNC or UVA. We lose the tie breaker with both.

The good news is as follows:

1. We have the easiest schedule out of the top 3 (UVA, UNC and Miami),

2. UVA can win out and still has no control of their situation, and

3. UNC has the most difficult game left out of all 3 (playing at Duke)

The bottom line is win and move on. We have one tough road game at ND and another against a cruddy VT.

Advertisement
The last 2 will be tough. Every game this time of year is a battle. We won 2 big ones at home, but now comes if this team can win the ACC. Lets go Canes!

Miami 13-4 24-5

North Carolina 13-4 24-6

Virginia 12-5 23-6

Louisville 12-5 23-7

Duke 11-6 22-8

Notre Dame 10-7 19-10

Pittsburgh 9-8 20-9

Syracuse 9-8 19-11

Virginia Tech 9-8 17-13

Clemson 9-8 16-13

Florida State 7-10 17-12

Georgia Tech 7-10 17-13