A note on Zion Nelson

Botched surgery and/or recovery on a simple knee cleanup lead to further injury and ultimately resulted in him shredding the rest of the cartilage and now has to live with no cartilage in that knee. Too painful to do actual football movements.

Bone rubbing bone in his knee socket.

Sorry, just saw your post.

Advertisement
Botched surgery and/or recovery on a simple knee cleanup lead to further injury and ultimately resulted in him shredding the rest of the cartilage and now has to live with no cartilage in that knee. Too painful to do actual football movements.

I have that issue in my right knee.
Terrible stuff. Constant pain.

Sucks for the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have that issue in my right knee.
Terrible stuff. Constant pain.

Sucks for the kid.
Yep same. Doesn’t help I’m washed and a dad and gaining weight. Sometimes a wrong step and my knee will wobble and pop and I’ll cuss like **** and limp for a few hours while it gets stiff and painful. Sucks.

He wasn't on the level of an Ahmon Richard's and a future 1st round lock but Zion Nelson had a legit NFL future and really should be there right now. His dreams were killed due to something completely out of his control, definitely feel bad for the guy.

Advertisement
Wishing nothing but the best for Zion Nelson.

I know it's no one's fault. But I was screaming back in 2019 that the kid should not play anything more than mop-up duty and be redshirted because he had put on too much weight too quickly and his body needed to catch up. This kid was no Mauigoa, no Samson, no Cooper. He weighed 220 pounds as a HS junior and 15 months later was an early matric to Miami playing at 280 being touted as our starting OT. Just pure madness. Searels and Barry were the worst of the worst.

I must be a contrarian. Because I didn't like the take when he committed (more mad at the staff than him per se), and moped constantly on here that we were playing him too early. But I became one of his biggest fans during his third year when he started to look like a legit player, while everyone else was writing him off. I think he could have (should have) been special.

Advertisement

this is awful. wouldn't fix a flat create some artificial cartilage?

i have the same issue on my right ACL repaired right knee. i can work all day writing elaborate contracts, leases, MIPAs, OAs and other documents. if i can do it, **** Zion should be able to do the same

Advertisement
Back