5 star Kelvin Banks decommits from Oregon 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anybody is familiar with Texas ball, fill me in on the level of competition he's facing.
His school is not good but they play in 6A III which have some of the top teams in Houston and the state. North Shore is nationally ranked and Atascocita, CE King, and Summer Creek are all great teams.

Film is impressive. Easy to see why he's a 5 star. Dancing bear, very mobile with good feet for a kid his size. Good hip bend. Doesn't get in front of his toes when pulling. Has good play temperament, wants to dominate the opposing player. Only twist to him is I don't think he'll be able to play at OT out the gate. He excels at run blocking but really didn't have much reps pass blocking on film. I think it'll be best to start him out at OG if he's trying to play as a freshman. The level of competition is also a concern. He's bullying a lot of these kids who don't look like good competition for him.

If anybody is familiar with Texas ball, fill me in on the level of competition he's facing.
Lol, those first few clips are against Katy, who won the 6A Division 2 state title last season. They're in the same district as North Shore and Atascocita, two of the better 6A teams in the state. Even CE King is a solid program right now. If you're saying the level of competition is a concern then you are 100% wrong.

His school is not good but they play in 6A III which have some of the top teams in Houston and the state. North Shore is nationally ranked and Atascocita, CE King, and Summer Creek are all great teams.
You say his school is not good, then you say Summer Creek is a great team. Which one is it? Because if you're talking about Kelvin Banks, he played at Summer Creek.

You say his school is not good, then you say Summer Creek is a great team. Which one is it? Because if you're talking about Kelvin Banks, he played at Summer Creek.
My Bad. I thought he played for Humble HS. Summer Creek is in Humble ISD. Summer Creek just finished up with a 3 pt loss against nationally ranked Katy HS.

Advertisement
Lol, those first few clips are against Katy, who won the 6A Division 2 state title last season. They're in the same district as North Shore and Atascocita, two of the better 6A teams in the state. Even CE King is a solid program right now. If you're saying the level of competition is a concern then you are 100% wrong.
Did you read the last sentence?

Advertisement
CaneInsight dot com put together a GoFundMe to provide this young man with an NIL deal to "wear CanesInsight dot com apparel" yet?

If so, lmk.

Advertisement
Will definitely be his top 3-5, idk if we’ll be in it, maybe we are, but we’ll see.

I would expect Texas, TAMU, Bama, UGA & LSU, maybe Miami.
We’re in it. There’s no need to push the timetable back if it there wasn’t some interest. I’m just hoping he visits.

Advertisement
Back