247 mock class

I would pay money to find out who brock is. I am legitimately so curious.

broke.webp

Advertisement
Can't see Miami missing on Campbell at all
Now I'm worried.

Y'all are ******* funny, all I do is try to contribute to the site with any relevant news for our canes but yet some of you try and play me . I can see if I was a troll or something but come tf on..... I swear some of y'all make me sick man. It's people on here talking about dumb sh*t and trolling but yet y'all come at me all the time. Sh*t is annoying af

You know it's better to ignore it than to acknowledge it. People know that they will get a rise out of you and it works a lot of the time. I understand if someone makes a personal attack but this situation didn't warrant that deep of a reaction. I understand it gets old but some stuff you just got to let go of.

It's not even that post in particular, it's literally after everything I post. Sh*t is annoying

Maybe just post less. You post several times in every thread. There are some people on here that bring enough to where people don't mind their constant posting. The board obviously doesn't think you're one of them.

Now I'm worried.

Y'all are ******* funny, all I do is try to contribute to the site with any relevant news for our canes but yet some of you try and play me . I can see if I was a troll or something but come tf on..... I swear some of y'all make me sick man. It's people on here talking about dumb sh*t and trolling but yet y'all come at me all the time. Sh*t is annoying af

You know it's better to ignore it than to acknowledge it. People know that they will get a rise out of you and it works a lot of the time. I understand if someone makes a personal attack but this situation didn't warrant that deep of a reaction. I understand it gets old but some stuff you just got to let go of.

It's not even that post in particular, it's literally after everything I post. Sh*t is annoying

Maybe just post less. You post several times in every thread. There are some people on here that bring enough to where people don't mind their constant posting. The board obviously doesn't think you're one of them.

I would say just HAVE THICKER SKIN you are letting people who don't know affect you. You must be like 25 or something.

I would say just HAVE THICKER SKIN you are letting people who don't know affect you. You must be like 25 or something.

Pretty sure Brock is in college, so 19-22? He does take a freaking beating on here, though, for real.

He gets negged for sharing a positive post all the time. I always upvote when I see that to counteract it lol

Advertisement

Pretty sure Brock is in college, so 19-22? He does take a freaking beating on here, though, for real.

He gets negged for sharing a positive post all the time. I always upvote when I see that to counteract it lol

I post almost as much and am probably the same age and don't get nearly the hate. Think it's just his personality tbh.

I post almost as much and am probably the same age and don't get nearly the hate. Think it's just his personality tbh.
We have a winner!

to be fair to brock, which i really hate doing, you post a healthy amount of ignorant **** too, bruh. so maybe it is an age thing

Advertisement
During the Al Blades Jr podcast Al Jr mentioned something like there were some more good things about to happen. I took this as meaning that he knows about future commits and good ones. Just an observation from his podcast that got me wondering what he meant.

During the Al Blades Jr podcast Al Jr mentioned something like there were some more good things about to happen. I took this as meaning that he knows about future commits and good ones. Just an observation from his podcast that got me wondering what he meant.

Pete mentioned on the last podcast, and brooklyn has cosigned on it that our 2018 class is pretty much done.

Richt is gonna have them commit at strategic times to keep the momentum going.

A bunch of folks don't really agree with this method (me included), but it seems to be what's happening.

Advertisement

Brooklyndee said there's a bunch of current and future commits in a massive group chat so I'm sure Al has a pretty good idea of who's coming

to be fair to brock, which i really hate doing, you post a healthy amount of ignorant **** too, bruh. so maybe it is an age thing

to be fair you don't really like anything I post. If you're an older guy, Just cause you're older doesn't mean your opinions are the correct ones. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me though so go ahead thinking say Ignorant ****.
Also, I'm fine with most of the things Brock posts on here. Its mainly when he says **** like "mods delete thread" and crap like that that I don't like or when he's complaining too much...as if Franchise and others haven't come at other people before. tbh I've been hella annoyed at all the Brock bs just because it ends up taking place in literally every thread (just like this). Someone hates on him, then he responds, then people hate on him more, then he calls for the mods, then people hate on him even more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back