247 mock class

I still haven't given up on getting the Marshall kid from around here.He is souring on LSU and they are throwing the house at him.

He's getting ready to cut his list to 2 and I think it's us and the Tigers...hoping.

How do you know he's getting ready to cut it to 2? Has he said so? I haven't gotten that impression at all, he stillseems pretty high on all his top 5

Advertisement
Finishing without Campbell wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would be a bit disappointing. He's a very talented kid and would instantly push for a starting spot imo. Coaches should want the best of the best and any kind of momentum that can attract other talented 19' recruits.

The class Lake predicted was fair. We're not really in it for anyone else besides our top targets at the moment so predicting an outrageous class right now wouldn't be ideal. We know for a fact that they are in good position for Briggs, Campbell/Louis?, Reese, Joyner, and Austin. Which leaves the next four, or five, as recruits that the staff will have to fight for. Things should get interesting around October.

[MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] Bro, you just looking to figure out how many more times the pants come down? :KYPOwCc:

Lol, my Dude [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] hasn't worn pants for months. He's been walking around in a 4XL shirt and a tube sock

Advertisement
So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ****s and giggles.

The remaining additions were Joyner (lb), Bethel (CB),Thorton (wr), Friday (DT), Ruth (ot), Briggs (dt), Campbell (og) and Oladelle ( de).

The Friday kid seems like a reach, I've heard him mentioned but nothing serious. I also seriously doubt we take one lb and the Ruth kid caught me off guard. But we need another tackle, I guess that could be a possibility.

Other than lb, Friday and no JC DT that seems like a decent effort.

A class of 26 is about what we expect , maybe as many as 28. But I'd be thrilled with that class.

Who the **** is Ruth?

The sultan of swat! The king of crash! The colossus of clout! THE GREAT BAMBINO!

Tyson Campbell is this years Jerry Jeudy to me. He is that special elite south fla athlete that sends a statement if he stays home.

So I never travel over to 247, but they send emails. The latest email had " Mock class" as the title. I couldn't help but click just for ****s and giggles.

The remaining additions were Joyner (lb), Bethel (CB),Thorton (wr), Friday (DT), Ruth (ot), Briggs (dt), Campbell (og) and Oladelle ( de).

The Friday kid seems like a reach, I've heard him mentioned but nothing serious. I also seriously doubt we take one lb and the Ruth kid caught me off guard. But we need another tackle, I guess that could be a possibility.

Other than lb, Friday and no JC DT that seems like a decent effort.

A class of 26 is about what we expect , maybe as many as 28. But I'd be thrilled with that class.

Who the **** is Ruth?

The sultan of swat! The king of crash! The colossus of clout! THE GREAT BAMBINO!

+ rep for " the sandlot " mention/

CB Campbell
WR Thornton
DT Briggs
DE Oladele
LB Resse
LB/S Sherwood
OL Campbell
DT/DE 1 of the kids from MO and/or Parsons (Dream Scenario)

Call it a day

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is, National Signing Day is a good ways away and I really believe that our staff has done a awesome job thus far with Storm18'.. I understand all the talk about who we should close on and what not, BUT we have a whole season to play and a lot of things can happen in that time.. A lot of these recruits that are being named here, are recruits that won't be giving an announcement until closer to NSD, so I think we just need to chill out and let it play out.. Miami is pulling majority of their TOP targets, so I expect it to continue!!

I love TCampbells ability and talent and I know when its all said and done he will be a Cane..but we need to be really careful and choose our statements/words wisely as this class would be FAR from a disappointment/let down/"lacking"/"not complete" and whatever other words you want to use to keep from using the word "failure" as this will be a top 3-6 class easily as it stands now and we should be happy as **** with the other studs who are still on our board.

Long ways until signing day and according to his cuz we are in the drivers seat.

Can't see Miami missing on Campbell at all
Now I'm worried.

Y'all are ******* funny, all I do is try to contribute to the site with any relevant news for our canes but yet some of you try and play me . I can see if I was a troll or something but come tf on..... I swear some of y'all make me sick man. It's people on here talking about dumb sh*t and trolling but yet y'all come at me all the time. Sh*t is annoying af

Advertisement
Now I'm worried.

Y'all are ******* funny, all I do is try to contribute to the site with any relevant news for our canes but yet some of you try and play me . I can see if I was a troll or something but come tf on..... I swear some of y'all make me sick man. It's people on here talking about dumb sh*t and trolling but yet y'all come at me all the time. Sh*t is annoying af

Why are you so annoyed and emotional? You've said on here several times that you don't care what anyone on here says or thinks.

Now I'm worried.

You know it's better to ignore it than to acknowledge it. People know that they will get a rise out of you and it works a lot of the time. I understand if someone makes a personal attack but this situation didn't warrant that deep of a reaction. I understand it gets old but some stuff you just got to let go of.

Now I'm worried.

You know it's better to ignore it than to acknowledge it. People know that they will get a rise out of you and it works a lot of the time. I understand if someone makes a personal attack but this situation didn't warrant that deep of a reaction. I understand it gets old but some stuff you just got to let go of.

It's not even that post in particular, it's literally after everything I post. Sh*t is annoying

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell is this years Jerry Jeudy to me. He is that special elite south fla athlete that sends a statement if he stays home.

He is but I think this class has multiples of those and and a couple are already committed here. Da Gawd Lo, Pope and Jobe are all statement commits. To a much lesser extent but still statements are Jordan and Hightower. If those first three weren't committed right now they would be right up there with Tyson. In general I think Pope is a next level WR.

Now I'm worried.

It's not even that post in particular, it's literally after everything I post. Sh*t is annoying

Go gag on Genron's floppy whopper some more

I truly believe Campbell will be Cane but if he doesn't I won't lose any sleep over it. YOU EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US! Storm 18 will be better than any class we've had in the past 10 years so I'm all in for whoever wants to make history. LETS GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back