2018 5 Star PG Immanuel Quickley's Final 8

Advertisement
Kentucky got the last visit...that's a wrap. He'll announce within a week after that visit. Zion is a Kentucky Kansas race only with UK being the favorite after they land quickley

Kentucky got the last visit...that's a wrap. He'll announce within a week after that visit. Zion is a Kentucky Kansas race only with UK being the favorite after they land quickley

I know he'll likely end up there but that's not how it works. Lonnie's first visit was with us. It was Bruce Brown's last. Visit order doesn't matter. Anything can happen.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with dreaming, but this one feels like its been done for a while now. But I'm impressed Miami was at the table and got the visit

Nothing wrong with dreaming, but this one feels like its been done for a while now. But I'm impressed Miami was at the table and got the visit

Lol well you're wrong. The interest is legit.

Yeah I mean he axed Maryland when he easily could have taken that visit since he's only doing 3 and it's only an hour away from him. He definitely likes us enough to travel that far. Only problem is his visit is scheduled this weekend and the hurricane is coming.

2nd time his visit will be canceled bc of a hurricane. Maryland had been out of it for months & even Stevie Wonder can see that Kentucky is the leader. But It hasn't been a wrap for a while, he has built relationships with the Miami coaches...seeing how they were talking to him before Kentucky came along.

Advertisement
Staff came up on Saturday and spent a few hours with him and his family.

Excellent. The reason he would come here would be Coach L. Sounds promising that not only the kid, but also the other family members could meet with coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UK is in the mix too for Quentin Grimes.

Can't imagine BOTH him and IQ going there.

[TWEET]908114677393235969[/TWEET]

Advertisement
A focus on academics for what? A semester of college and a lifetime scholarship to finish a ****** UK degree if he blows through the $50 million he'll be getting from his first contract and endorsements? I can't stand the one and done rule, but while it's in place, let's stop pretending these kids are actually college students pursuing degrees. If academics was a factor, he wouldn't be looking at an NBA minor league program like Kentucky.

Advertisement
Back