2015 DB McFadden is Elite

Dude is Not a good corner. i don't care about the accolades. he will get exposed in college. yall will see the staff is doing right by not recruiting him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
People who say he is trash are retarded.

Our defense and talent evaluation on that side of the ball has been well below what it should be.

He is the TOP uncommitted CB target for both LSU & FSU who are currently both known as "DBUs" along with every other elite school coast to coast.

Don't care about negs anyone who doesn't think this won't come back to bite us. :diaf:

Advertisement
Dude is trash. i don't care about the accolades. he will get exposed in college. yall will see the staff is doing right by not recruiting him

He gets exposed NOW.

I know he does but people see highlights and 5 star ratings and fall in love. he was getting demolished against elite receivers one on one but when they went team he shined.

Well football is a team sport

Indeed it is.

So go watch every Heritage game from last year and tell me how McFadden looked at Corner. Then tell me which Corner Hertiage chose to put on every opposing team's best WR. (for some reason it wasn't McFadden)

People who say he is trash are retarded.

Our defense and talent evaluation on that side of the ball has been well below what it should be.

He is the TOP uncommitted CB target for both LSU & FSU who are currently both known as "DBUs" along with every other elite school coast to coast.

Don't care about negs anyone who doesn't think this won't come back to bite us. :diaf:

You seen him play? (doubt it)

I have. Every single game last year.

I'm sure FSU and LSU want him, but I bet they don't keep him at CB.

Well I'd say having McFadden is better than no one at this point. **** I think we were expecting to get SBB, and that doesn't look like it's happening. He's still better than most CB's, I mean ESPN has him as the #6 CB, and 247 has him as the #5 CB, while Rivals has him at #4.
I'd definitely take him. Who's better, that we have a really good chance at getting? Because to me, he wanted to be here, until he felt we didn't want him, **** if we picked up recruiting him he prob would still want to come...

Well I'd say having McFadden is better than no one at this point. **** I think we were expecting to get SBB, and that doesn't look like it's happening. He's still better than most CB's, I mean ESPN has him as the #6 CB, and 247 has him as the #5 CB, while Rivals has him at #4.
I'd definitely take him. Who's better, that we have a really good chance at getting? Because to me, he wanted to be here, until he felt we didn't want him, **** if we picked up recruiting him he prob would still want to come...

See, that's the stuff that cracks me up with these recruiting sites.

He wasn't the best CB on his team last year. How can he be a top-10 CB in the country?

I bean saying this since last year, he's the most overrated prospect I've seen down here in forever. He literally got his 5-star ranking because of his size and above average athletic ability, nothing else.

Advertisement

He wasn't the best CB on his team last year. How can he be a top-10 CB in the country?

I bean saying this since last year, he's the most overrated prospect I've seen down here in forever. He literally got his 5-star ranking because of his size and above average athletic ability, nothing else.

Size and athletic ability is a good combo

Minus the ability to cover WR's and play the ball in the air?

Yeah that's a great combo. LOL

Advertisement
I'll refer to another Heritage prospect that fans are enamored with, Torrence Gibson.

You want to sign a QB that doesn't even play QB on his stud 7-on-7 team?

You want a CB that doesn't even cover opposing team's best WR's during the season?

Minus the ability to cover WR's and play the ball in the air?

Yeah that's a great combo. LOL

IMO...What he has is good size and athletic ability which you can't teach so schools see his potential that can be developed with good coaching

I'll refer to another Heritage prospect that fans are enamored with, Torrence Gibson.

You want to sign a QB that doesn't even play QB on his stud 7-on-7 team?

You want a CB that doesn't even cover opposing team's best WR's during the season?

Yes we do take Gibson as a Qb, because the absolute worst that would happen if he came here is:
1) He can't play against us.
2) He's a backup qb, and I'd much rather have a backup qb with his talent than someone like Crowe.
3)If it doesn't work out, he might then be willing to play WR where he can be an absolute stud.

As for McFadden, the fact that he has ideal size and above average athletic ability, as you said, is incredibly important. Yea he may not be a great cover man when he begins practicing with us, but he has all the tools needed to become a dam good CB with the right coaching. This is what positional coaches are paid to do. They get a kid that has a lot of Natural Talent, and make him a good player.

Advertisement
Back