2/7 Wake Forest @ 7:00 PM (ESPN 2)

Consigliere

All-American
WF is a really bad team and they're second to last in the ACC. WF is 9-14 (2-9), they're 1-4 in their last 5 and 2-8 in their last 10. WF is 2-5 on the road this year. There is no reason why we should lose this game and losing would be a tremendous letdown.

RPI: 110th
BPI: 90th
SOS: 8th

WF scores 74.1 PPG (172nd), allows 74.7 PPG (248th) and hits 38.4% of 3PTs (45th). In their 2 ACC wins, WF shot 44.5% from 3PT.

Players to Watch:

Bryant Crawford: 16.0 PPG, 3.0 RPG, 4.8 APG and 1.7 SPG
Keyshawn Woods: 13.1 PPG, 2.4 RPG, 1.5 APG and 1.0 SPG
Doral Moore: 10.3 PPG, 9.1 RPG and 2.1 BPG

Random Tidbits:

- WF last road win was on 12/18 against Coastal Carolina [11-14 (5-7)] and they lost 5 straight on the road since then.
- WF allows 81.4 PPG on the road during ACC play.
- Coach L (at Miami) is 3-3 against WF. All 3 wins were at home.

Spread: -10

Advertisement
This week is a huge opportunity for us. Win both games and we can spend the rest of the season worrying getting about a good seed instead of just making the tournament.

This week is a huge opportunity for us. Win both games and we can spend the rest of the season worrying getting about a good seed instead of just making the tournament.

I just want to build off last game. There is no reason to have a letdown tonight against one of the worst teams in the ACC. It would be tremendous to be on a three game winning streak (all without Brown) going on the road to BC.

Unlike Pitt, they have more than one guy who is a legit ACC player. Still, should roll at home.

Advertisement
I'm not really worried about making the tournament, but I agree, we really can't have a letdown.

ps

I'm done with recruiting, and can't spend one more second on that **** show of a board

Advertisement
I'm not really worried about making the tournament, but I agree, we really can't have a letdown.

ps

I'm done with recruiting, and can't spend one more second on that **** show of a board

It is embarrassingly terrible. Let’s beat Wake!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back