2/27 @ UNC (ESPN)

Advertisement
Why can't a magic moment like this not be exciting for the team instead of individual bloggers who want the moment to be not seen and vindication of their personal point of views. We just beat Carolina, in Carolina for **** sakes on their senior night. You know how freaking rare that is? Celebrate the win and tomorrow explain how this was okay despite your season long position that certain players suck. This was a team win. EVERY player contributed. This is what tournament basketball looks like. Larranaga prepared his team right. The ACC tourney began tonight for the Canes. Let's keep it rolling.

The people down voting this are homos who don't watch every game like me, one great shot don't makeup for god awful play and decision making the last 4 years.

I'm happy for the kid , especially being a Sr, but it is what it is.
Nope... Watched almost every game that he has played. New-tun has had his ups and downs but has been here for four years unlike quite a few that transferred out early. I will never bash someone that is 100% committed. It was a great moment for him tonight.

I'm happy for Quan, but let's not pretend that he hasn't cost Miami games this year with some bad play. A guy can have that one shining moment, and tonight was that for Quan. He played the best ball he's played in over two years, this was the kind of guy most of us thought he'd be once he moved into the starting lineup after Angel graduated. He hasn't been able to do much of anything, and has been a sub replacement level player for most of the latter half of his career.

Advertisement
This team won a tremendous game and Newton played great at the end. I am a big critic, ask that fahg KuntCane. But he did the work today. He deserves today.

I bow to Newton.

Also, KuntCane rooted for Jared from Subway to get off.

I'm thrilled for the dude, say what you want but he's a tough minded cat. You know he hears and reads what people say about him.

Loses his job and gets it back then does this. I don't know many people who's career could be as frustrating and annoying to fans , but stay around.

Most kids would've transferred.

Advertisement
I'm happy for Quan, but let's not pretend that he hasn't cost Miami games this year with some bad play. A guy can have that one shining moment, and tonight was that for Quan. He played the best ball he's played in over two years, this was the kind of guy most of us thought he'd be once he moved into the starting lineup after Angel graduated. He hasn't been able to do much of anything, and has been a sub replacement level player for most of the latter half of his career.

He delivered today. Your post is 100% spot on and I was insanely impressed that he was able to do it.

We beat top 10 UNCheat at their house against those ******* refs!! Best win of the year!
We have some pretty **** good wins this year, beating #12 Minnesota earlier in the year, plus beating FSU, ND, LVille, NC St, Va Tech & getting UNC on the road is very solid resume for a good seeding in the tourney.

Advertisement
Two straight games. Keep it up. We need him.

How about Izundu?

I called him izdoodoo for three years , I guess I'm full of crow tonight. But seriously , he's turning into a menace in the paint.

That short hook is becoming buttuh. He's the main reason we beat ND

Advertisement
DXGCuXaWsAEB6S9

Advertisement
Back