2/17 VT @ 9pm

Advertisement
Blowout!!!

Reading through this thread, one would think that that game was decided in the 1st half...
:11263364213_e8bdef3

Advertisement
Good to see Miami come out and put it together in the second half. Hope Newton is better for Saturday.

Advertisement
Amazing result for a team that played like total dog poo for a full half. Whatever, it's another W.

Advertisement
Last time CRUZ hit a 3 point shot was last month. His shooting percentage has taken a precipitous DIP. He shouldn't be playing at all

Blowout!!!

Reading through this thread, one would think that that game was decided in the 1st half...
:11263364213_e8bdef3

It was a decidedly pathetic half of basketball, and described accurately.

UM

But when we wake up in the AM...UM is in 1st place in the ACC...

How awesome is that?

:based-duke2:

Last time CRUZ hit a 3 point shot was last month. His shooting percentage has taken a precipitous DIP. He shouldn't be playing at all

HOLY CRAP...THE U IS IN 1st place!!!

I hope we get to enjoy it longer than 2 days.

Was kind of hoping for a UNC blowout tonight and a chance to sneak up on them riding high Saturday. So much for that...gonna be ****ed now. 😖😖

UM

Advertisement

HOLY CRAP...THE U IS IN 1st place!!!

I hope we get to enjoy it longer than 2 days.

Was kind of hoping for a UNC blowout tonight and a chance to sneak up on them riding high Saturday. So much for that...gonna be ****ed now.

UM

I think tonight was the best result. Such an emotional loss might catch them still moping.

Advertisement
Back