2/17 VT @ 9pm

Advertisement
Last time CRUZ hit a 3 point shot was last month. His shooting percentage has taken a precipitous DIP. He shouldn't be playing at all

Jekeiri is not only SOFT but has zero offensive skills under the basket. Another rejection by the rim which is comical. Way too much passing with little penetration. Don't worry because CRUZ is going to hit 10 three pointers. He's the man that produces instant offense. JEKEIRI was rejected by the rim AGAIN. Very comical how this guy can't dunk, jump, or make an offensive gem under the basket. Stay tune for the Sheldon show in the second half.

It's crazy how strong Jekiri is now and it just seems like he rarely wants to attack the basket and would prefer to take baby hooks and backboard shots.

On a less crucial note...does anybody remember him winning a jump ball at the beginning of a game this year? Tonight he didn't even bother to jump or even put his arm up, and this was after the dude jumped early in the first try?!

UM

Murphy with them brick hands. This guy literally is just an athlete and he is only slightly above average at that.

Advertisement
Good run to push it back to 10 point lead.

We were just lost in the first half without Sheldon. Most of our team is made up of secondary scorers and without the guy who wants the ball everyone passes.

Here's a weird fact. 12 min in the same 5 have been on the court the entire second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would of thought that after the first half, this game will look like this. I knew we'd play better but this a full 180.

Advertisement
Last time CRUZ hit a 3 point shot was last month. His shooting percentage has taken a precipitous DIP. He shouldn't be playing at all

Good run to push it back to 10 point lead.

We were just lost in the first half without Sheldon. Most of our team is made up of secondary scorers and without the guy who wants the ball everyone passes.

Yep, that's why he had to keep him out with 2 fouls.

I swear I wish Coach L could figure out how to get this squad in gear for 2 halfs. freakin night and day

Advertisement
Back