#10DaysOfMadness (or is it ~10 Days Of Whale Hunting? July 10-21)

Holy **** if this is the case then this was very very very stupid execution of a campaign that had tons of potential.

10 days of madness should've been a commit every **** day for 10 days straight.

An "Internal rally call" should've been an email, not tweets that you know the fanbase is going to interpret as "EVERYONE IS COMING"
Buddy you are special

Advertisement
I about passed out when he said it should have been an email

To Whom It May Concern,

There are a lot of student athletes we are recruiting who are committing to prospective schools in the next 10 days, or so. When you have time, please circle back on these recruits and see if you’re able to get them to commit to our school. We need to make sure we’re aligned here. Please report back periodically with updates and progress.

Warmest Regards,
Coach Mario

To Whom It May Concern,

There are a lot of student athletes we are recruiting who are committing to prospective schools in the next 10 days, or so. When you have time, please circle back on these recruits and see if you’re able to get them to commit to our school. We need to make sure we’re aligned here. Please report back periodically with updates and progress.

Warmest Regards,
Coach Mario
This ************ hitting Reply All for sure:

IMG_5820.webp

Advertisement
Holy **** if this is the case then this was very very very stupid execution of a campaign that had tons of potential.

10 days of madness should've been a commit every **** day for 10 days straight.

An "Internal rally call" should've been an email, not tweets that you know the fanbase is going to interpret as "EVERYONE IS COMING"
You sound like me. And it’s not a good thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only thing I don't get is why did he start the 10 days of madness on a day no madness happened?

I guess 9 days of madness doesn't have the same ring. But he could've had the extra madness day on the backend lol.

Advertisement
Back