1/7 vs FSU

Advertisement
Even though it didn't look international I feel like that was a dirty hit on Lykes, should've been an And 1.

We're going to end up in a close game down the stretch bc of our poor defense and rebounding this half. So many easy buckets, second chance points and free throws already this half.

Even though it didn't look international I feel like that was a dirty hit on Lykes, should've been an And 1.

Definitely a foul. They missed it. Even though the announcers thought it was a good play, I'm not sure I like the fact that Lykes chased that guy down for the foul. Free throws could be important and Lykes obviously wasn't too hurt. He's been great overall tonight though.

Advertisement
Defensive rebounding... an even more frustrating weakness. 16 offensive boards for FSU with 5 minutes still.

Advertisement
Jump ball? Come on.

Followed by a possession on which we gave up 2 more offensive boards... Need to close games better than this.

Advertisement
Holy ****... Another missed free throw and then two more offensive rebounds conceded... Thankfully FSU missed their putbacks and we finally got a board. But this is not a recipe that is going to work out very many times.

Ha. And then another offensive rebound for some second chance points on the possession following Brown's free throws. FSU has nearly as many offensive rebounds as we have defensive rebounds. It is unbelievable.

Advertisement
FSU is getting these fouls called in less than a second. We need to get a stop and a rebound if we want any time to come off the clock.

Advertisement
Back