1/24 UL @ 8:00 PM (ESPN2)

Some notes:

- Waardenburg really sucks. At least hit the **** shot.
- Coach takes out Walker and Lykes, subs in Newton (and not sure who else) after Walker hits the FT. So a defensive substitution included our worst defender (Newton).
- We still are really struggling against this zone.
- Brown needs to step up in the second half.
- More Lykes, less Newton.

Advertisement
Play zone against the Canes everybody except NCST got the memo. Push push push or lose lose lose

Why does Waardenberg play?

I dont even understand how he got a scholarship. What is he supposed to be good at? I heard he was supposed to be a stretch 4, but they leave him open at the 3 and he never shoots it. He actually is really good at throwing interceptions.

Could be a long term project. Rodney Miller on the other hand can barely even stand up from the bench. I've noticed when we have a big play and our guys on the bench stand up, Rodney tries to get up but usually doesn't get all the way up. He's just too big for his body.

Thats what I am hoping for. It is a bad sign though when a 18 year old kid has to miss a season for lower back problms though. Mayby he if gets stronger he can be a true stretch 4. LMFAO, that is hilarious but Dont even get me started on Rodney. The kid has a vertical of about 1 inch. Watching him go for rebounds in garbage time is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Some notes:

- Waardenburg really sucks. At least hit the **** shot.
- Coach takes out Walker and Lykes, subs in Newton (and not sure who else) after Walker hits the FT. So a defensive substitution included our worst defender (Newton).
- We still are really struggling against this zone.
- Brown needs to step up in the second half.
- More Lykes, less Newton.

You literally took all my thoughts down and put it into writing. Lykes needs more playing time. I heard he started over Markelle Fultz in their AAU team even though Lykes was a year younger. That kid can play. The offense falls apart when he isn't running the O.

Advertisement
Bruce Brown wasn't a three point shooter before he came here but because of the joke of an offense we run, he now launches threes without conscience. That's horrific coaching folks

Advertisement
How quickly things can go to chit.

We can't figure out a zone and Newton is still in the game. Brown needs to step up.

Advertisement
You would think ****y V is Pitinos GF the way he defends him. Come one Pitino is the dirtiest coach in college sports. If anyone was paying players I would bet on Rick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back