1/24 UL @ 8:00 PM (ESPN2)

Advertisement
We're missing shots at the rim lmfao. Y'all mistake poor energy with just missing shots. Jesus Cristo

The energy is chit too. The ball movement is non-existent. Move around, make some passes.

Agree to disagree. Offense looks good to me. We're 2-12. If we were 4-12 it'd be tied.

You're right, going 4-12 means we're moving the ball around enough.

Lol and you're right. Shooting 2-12 is all about lack of ball movement. Nothing else.

We're missing shots at the rim lmfao. Y'all mistake poor energy with just missing shots. Jesus Cristo

The energy is chit too. The ball movement is non-existent. Move around, make some passes.

Agree to disagree. Offense looks good to me. We're 2-12. If we were 4-12 it'd be tied.

Lol and you're right. Shooting 2-12 is all about lack of ball movement. Nothing else.

I never said it was. You brought up that point.

Advertisement
2aa577f993b998435be8f259f71d6af1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And will announcers stop ****ing talking about Lykes' height?? ****ing annoying.

Every game bro. ****y V must be getting demensia. He brings it up every game. This Lykes kid he listed at 5'7 but he is 5'5 at best. I have heard that exact line god knows how many times. The only one I hear more is L said if this kid was 6'6 he would be Mike Jordan.

At least it was the first time I remember hearing them talk about Lonnie's hair.

LMao. As long as he keeps playing like this he can do whatever he wants with his hair.

My point was we're shooting effing terrible. Offense looks fine to me.

And will announcers stop ****ing talking about Lykes' height?? ****ing annoying.

Every game bro. ****y V must be getting demensia. He brings it up every game. This Lykes kid he listed at 5'7 but he is 5'5 at best. I have heard that exact line god knows how many times. The only one I hear more is L said if this kid was 6'6 he would be Mike Jordan.

At least it was the first time I remember hearing them talk about Lonnie's hair.

LMao. As long as he keeps playing like this he can do whatever he wants with his hair.

Agreed haha

Advertisement

My point was we're shooting effing terrible. Offense looks fine to me.

I get it. It doesn't mean we're moving the ball well.

The way ****y V just spent the last 5 minutes slurping up Pitino was annoying as ****.

We get it, you love the guy... Now shut the fck up about him please!

Advertisement
Its funny that Sam is supposed to be a stretch 4, but when he is hanging out at the 3 they just double team someone else and leave him open.

Advertisement
Why does Waardenberg play?

I dont even understand how he got a scholarship. What is he supposed to be good at? I heard he was supposed to be a stretch 4, but they leave him open at the 3 and he never shoots it. He actually is really good at throwing interceptions.

Could be a long term project. Rodney Miller on the other hand can barely even stand up from the bench. I've noticed when we have a big play and our guys on the bench stand up, Rodney tries to get up but usually doesn't get all the way up. He's just too big for his body.

Advertisement
Back