1/13 300 pm @#19 Clemson ESPNU

You’re right Jagr. My bad. Have a good one. For the record I paid 4 years of college betting sports. That’s good enough for me.

That's it? I retired at 27 by gambling. And I married a supermodel. Every claim on the internet is true.

Well that’s up to you to believe me bud. enjoy your night.

Why are people so afraid to discuss things around here? Do you actually believe that the 50/50 thing is true? If so, defend it. Own your stance.

Advertisement
There's nothing to say lmao. You think you can't get better at free throw shooting. You're not going to understand any explanation I give to you.

Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this board.

An individual guy can get marginally better. But if you can't hit a free throw as a blue chip basketball recruit, then you can't shoot free throws. It really is that simple.

If your claim is true, why are we among the worst in the nation? Did we ignore it in the offseason? If practice really works on this particular skill, why aren't we getting better? You can't answer any of this.

FYI, someone on this board calling something stupid is all I need to verify that I am absolutely right.

Ignorance is bliss my friend. I'm not wasting time with you. I'm right, played basketball for years, and have followed for far more, but trust your analysis of an off year on one team if you want.

Ignorance is bliss my friend. I'm not wasting time with you. I'm right, played basketball for years, and have followed for far more, but trust your analysis of an off year on one team if you want.

Here we go again. No one can discuss anything. You "played basketball"? Yeah, you and 75 million other guys.

I love how you don't even try. If you think practice can improve free throw shooting, why aren't we practicing free throw shooting? This isn't a new issue that popped up this week.

You’re right Jagr. My bad. Have a good one. For the record I paid 4 years of college betting sports. That’s good enough for me.

That's it? I retired at 27 by gambling. And I married a supermodel. Every claim on the internet is true.

Why are people so afraid to discuss things around here? Do you actually believe that the 50/50 thing is true? If so, defend it. Own your stance.

Cause you're a ******* dumbass. Can't get better at free throws? Either a troll or a ******.

Also, if free throw shooting is just another skill that can be manipulated, why is the easiest thing on a basketball court still butchered by NBA players.

I know, I know....."Ur dumb and im not wasting my time on dis".

Advertisement

Here we go again. No one can discuss anything. You "played basketball"? Yeah, you and 75 million other guys.

I love how you don't even try. If you think practice can improve free throw shooting, why aren't we practicing free throw shooting? This isn't a new issue that popped up this week.

This is the most pointless conversation I've ever been in and your inability to see that is on you. I'm done

Cause you're a ****ing dumbass. Can't get better at free throws? Either a troll or a ******.

Cool, then why aren't we getting better? And why are the worst NCAA free throw shooters one year the worst free throw shooters the next year?

You can either do it or you can't.

Just not in the mood to argue bro. NFL playoffs are on & I’m enjoying a few drinks after a long work week. I was out of line with my comments. The 50/50 thing is pretty easy to understand tho. It guarantees them to be a winner by collecting the vig.

Advertisement
How does that follow the conversation?

The same way that this follows the conversation:

Poster A: "We won't do anything in the tourney if we can't hit free throws"
Consigliere: "Smelly ***** only show up when we lose".

That's how.

Except that isn’t how it went. It is sad that you can’t follow the convo and it is in the thread.

I called you a **** because you come out of nowhere and add nothing. You even stated as such (about adding nothing).

So why are you here? You’re ignorant, add “nothing” and are a ****. Please bump your last basketball porsts before today, I’d love to read some more kunty chit.

Except that isn’t how it went. It is sad that you can’t follow the convo and it is in the thread.

I called you a **** because you come out of nowhere and add nothing. You even stated as such (about adding nothing).

So why are you here? You’re ignorant, add “nothing” and are a ****. Please bump your last basketball porsts before today, I’d love to read some more kunty chit.

What's sad is that everyone was talking about basketball until you piped in to call people *****. But that's what people do when their badge of honor is being the local message board bully.

Just not in the mood to argue bro. NFL playoffs are on & I’m enjoying a few drinks after a long work week. I was out of line with my comments. The 50/50 thing is pretty easy to understand tho. It guarantees them to be a winner by collecting the vig.

It's easy to understand because it's the watered down story they recite to tourists. But it's not real. One sharp will walk up and bet more than all of the weekend warriors have in the past 24 hours, making their 50/50 calculations moot. The real goal is to not have a bad line that sharps eat up.

Advertisement
Reading these threads is an exercise in unintentional comedy. Not only do the idiots come out and scream about Coach L getting fired within a year, you have people who really believe that a team is garbage at 13-3, with two of those losses coming in conference road games. Did Miami have a chance to steal this game today? Yes, and inefficient offense down the stretch, and hot shooting from Clemson(Who aren't the second coming of the Warriors) that doomed them. It also didn't help that Miami is maddingly inconsistent from the line. Some nights, they are solid, other nights, dreadful. I doubt that L is doing anything different coaching wise compared to previous Miami teams that have been among the best in the nation at that skill.

This same team made the tourney last year and we added 2 great players. There is so much basketball left to play. I'm bullish on this squad. We will be fine once Coach L finds the right rotation.

2 open 3s and a few FTs win us this game, simply put we're leaving too many points on the floor.

Losing a guy like Davon Reed and K.Murphy does hurt in some areas. Having a guy like Davon gave L additional lineup flexibility, and you could depend on Reed to make the right decision during winning time.

Larranaga has had a nice run but the way his 2018 recruiting is shaping up, this guy is going to be out of a job in the next year

But he dances after big wins and he took George Mason to the Final Four, once. Isn't that a lifetime contract?

No, the two Sweet 16 appearances, the complete change in the program, improved recruiting, and the fact that he is winning 68.2% of his games at MIAMI is what will ensure that L is allowed to leave when he is ready, barring some crazy happenstance or scandal. I didn't even include the fact that his teams consistently outperform where they are projected, that's the mark of a good coach.

Advertisement
Larranaga has had a nice run but the way his 2018 recruiting is shaping up, this guy is going to be out of a job in the next year

But he dances after big wins and he took George Mason to the Final Four, once. Isn't that a lifetime contract?

No, the two Sweet 16 appearances, the complete change in the program, improved recruiting, and the fact that he is winning 68.2% of his games at MIAMI is what will ensure that L is allowed to leave when he is ready, barring some crazy happenstance or scandal. I didn't even include the fact that his teams consistently outperform where they are projected, that's the mark of a good coach.

Jagr aka Antwan and Austin Cane are on my ignore list for good reason. I suggest you do the same thing.

What's sad is that everyone was talking about basketball until you piped in to call people *****. But that's what people do when their badge of honor is being the local message board bully.

I tell it how it is and even you agree that you add “nothing”.

Bump your porsts kunty, let’s see all the quality basketball talk.

Reading these threads is an exercise in unintentional comedy. Not only do the idiots come out and scream about Coach L getting fired within a year, you have people who really believe that a team is garbage at 13-3, with two of those losses coming in conference road games. Did Miami have a chance to steal this game today? Yes, and inefficient offense down the stretch, and hot shooting from Clemson(Who aren't the second coming of the Warriors) that doomed them. It also didn't help that Miami is maddingly inconsistent from the line. Some nights, they are solid, other nights, dreadful. I doubt that L is doing anything different coaching wise compared to previous Miami teams that have been among the best in the nation at that skill.

But AustinKunt said coach peeked in 2013?

Advertisement
Back