1/13 300 pm @#19 Clemson ESPNU

This same team made the tourney last year and we added 2 great players. There is so much basketball left to play. I'm bullish on this squad. We will be fine once Coach L finds the right rotation.

2 open 3s and a few FTs win us this game, simply put we're leaving too many points on the floor.

Advertisement
Look at all the ***** that show up when we lose.

Right on cue, one of the message board tough guys turns a loss against people on a message board.

No the loss ***ing sucks. I just find it interesting when the ***** show up when we lose.

When was the last time you posted here? What did you add?

Last time was maybe three weeks ago, and I added nothing.

Now what are you adding by coming after other posters?

You never add anything. That is the point. So leave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Look at all the ***** that show up when we lose.

Right on cue, one of the message board tough guys turns a loss against people on a message board.

No the loss ***ing sucks. I just find it interesting when the ***** show up when we lose.

When was the last time you posted here? What did you add?

Last time was maybe three weeks ago, and I added nothing.

Now what are you adding by coming after other posters?

Granted your name (Jagr) sticks out, I find it interesting that you're here today. We lose and a smelly **** shows up.

I call it how I see it.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ we are a horrible at 3’s and FT’s!!! Coach L accept that we suck at 3’s let’s shoot the high percentage shots. **** I’m so disappointed! I thought we made a breakthrough after beating FSWho

Well. The bad:

38% shooting 6-23 3 PT
9-18 FTs
5 Assists 8 TO
BB neutralized

Better rebounding effort in the second half was about the only positive

Advertisement
I don't get it. How can a team be so collectively bad at something as easy as free throws?

It was ignored in the recruiting process. That's one of those in-game events that doesn't change from high school to college.

Dude you know nothing about basketball if you think this is true.

The line is the same distance from the net and there is no one defending you, ever. If you're terrible at shooting free throws in high school, you're a terrible free throw shooter. The event is the same at both levels.

Advertisement
They were suppose to lose this game. They were 6 point dogs. I guess not many people here gamble?

They were suppose to lose this game. They were 6 point dogs. I guess not many people here gamble?

Wow.

So when the game is 58-56 with 2:21 left, we should have expected our coach and team to just keep it within +4 for the rest of the game. Good lord. Who looks at that game and says "yeah, no biggie because the line was 6".

Wow.

So when the game is 58-56 with 2:21 left, we should have expected our coach and team to just keep it within +4 for the rest of the game. Good lord. Who looks at that game and says "yeah, no biggie because the line was 6".

Yep, that’s exactly how it goes. Vegas knows all. Embrace it.

Advertisement
Well. The bad:

38% shooting 6-23 3 PT
9-18 FTs
5 Assists 8 TO
BB neutralized

Better rebounding effort in the second half was about the only positive
If we shoot less 3’s and take the shorter high percentage shots we might be undefeated right now. We shoot too many 3’s and miss em

Advertisement
Back