🚨🚨Poll: Predict Miami’s Record - 2023 Season 🚨🚨

What will be the Canes’ record for the 2023 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Feeling real good about my 10-2 or better prediction. That was back when I was called "negative" and a "mope" by other porste[BGCOLOR=initial]rs who can't read well. [/BGCOLOR]

CIS votes us 8-4 for the season. Fires coach, coordinators and bench’s qb on our way to 8–4. Only on CIS!!!

38105DB8-FB98-49E0-84F5-7C5CEBBF404C.png

Advertisement
Loss to Clem, loss to nc state, loss to FSU, loss to Louisville, Loss to BC. 4-6 no bowl

Advertisement
My gut said 8-4 but I went with 9-3. Unfortunately right now I can see losses to Clemson, FSU and Louisville which would put us at 7-5
This was a loss I expected. ATM would have been an expected loss, but GT was an expected win. So we are more less right on target for my 8-4. I am actually less confident we get through the rest of the “should win” games now though, and if we re voted today I would probably drop to 7-5.

I said 8-4 losses to a&m,unc,clemson,fsu

Of course we beat a&m then lose to gtech, of course

Advertisement
Mario can’t get out of his own way. It’s a shame because he can recruit and the resources were finally dedicated.
Ok I get the no kneel play. That’s a life long scar he’s gotta live with. Aside from that I see progress. We looked like the better team every game this year. That’s telling me that the dreaded talent level gap is closing.

I’m gona sound like a slurper but I believe we just need to give our team more time to progress.

Advertisement
I said 9-3 with loses to NC, Clemson, and FSU.

I'm lowering expectations and saying 7-5 with loses to Clemson, FSU, and Louisville.

Happy Bill Hader GIF by HBO

I said 50-50 with Cristobal and I still watch. A lot of you guys never learn. 6-6 is an improvement.

This season was a 5-game season. Which is to say I had Miami losing to everyone of these teams, regardless of the sunshine being pumped out of the Hect.

Thats 7-5 to the uninitiated.

TAMU
UNC
Clemson
FSU
Undetermined ACC scrub beating Miami.

After 6-games:

• Miami beats TAMU, +1
• Undetermined ACC scrub has occurred as predicted
• UNC pounded Miami.
• Only Clemson and FSU remain.

So that’s +1 to move it to 8-4.

Can Miami regroup? It feels like the DL recruiting from over the summer. The bottom has dropped out. Can they bounce back like they did there?

That remains to be seen.

Advertisement
Back