🚨🚨Poll: Predict Miami’s Record - 2023 Season 🚨🚨

What will be the Canes’ record for the 2023 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pessimistically said 7-5.

That's pathetic but accurate still.

This team ISN'T different.

Currently 4-2

We'll split NCSU/LOU

Clemson -L
UVA-W
NCSt- W/L
BC- W
FSU- L
Lou- W/L

Advertisement
Don't worry, I'll predict 10 wins or better next time around. I'll spend most of the off-season/summer spitting the truth about our loser head coach. I'll waste $1500 on a Fire Mario banner against UF. He'll beat them by 20 and I'll start to believe. Then I'll be in the 15-0 crowd. Then ACC play will start and it will be time to fly another banner.

I didn't want to vote.

Edit: I almost wanted to say 7-5, tbh.
🤷🏿‍♂️
I need to see how this team gels, esp. the OL. All these new faces, im sure theres gonna be some kinks to work out, but I definitely don't see us going 10-2 or better. But I dont see 6-6 or worse, either.
7-5 the floor, 9-3 the ceiling, so I voted 8-4.
I just knew it was 7-5.

Use your noggin!!!

Advertisement
****** mope!

We got a peacock @RVACane

1700867791034.gif

Don't worry, I'll predict 10 wins or better next time around. I'll spend most of the off-season/summer spitting the truth about our loser head coach. I'll waste $1500 on a Fire Mario banner against UF. He'll beat them by 20 and I'll start to believe. Then I'll be in the 15-0 crowd. Then ACC play will start and it will be time to fly another banner.
tom-cruise-help.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess I didn't vote, but would've said 9-3.

[BGCOLOR=initial]Obviously the team should've won 8. Virginia & Clemson dubs even out w/ NC St. and Louisville L's, so not gonna say we should've won more. 8 was about right, with this caveat: who could've predicted THE DEGREE of the meltdown we'd see at QB?[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back