🚨🚨Poll: Predict Miami’s Record - 2023 Season 🚨🚨

What will be the Canes’ record for the 2023 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m posting a new one for this season similar to what Inday posted for last season.

This thread is for the purpose shown. 👀 Vote and tell us where you’re at. Put the record…

…on the record???
nope-no.gif

Advertisement
8-4. Losses to A&m,Clemson,Unc,Fsu
Win a bowl game and thats a good year 2

I rewatched the spring game yesterday and saw a graphic about mario teams improving year 2, i think fiu went from 1 win to 5 and oregon 9 to 12

Its fair to think we should at least improve by 2 wins, so i can see anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3
Thinking the same thing but I have us beating A&M at home since it’s so early in the season. So I’m going 9-3 with a bowl dub to boot

Advertisement
Wanted to say 9-3 but couldn't bring myself to do it. Went with 8-4. Anything less (barring injuries) would be a complete disaster and would definitely have myself on the fast track to thinking Cristobal is no different than the last 4 or 5 knuckleheads that have coached here...with TVD back/healthy and a revamped OL along with some other nice portal additions they need to start winning games on the field. This team has too much talent to not win 8-9 games this season

Last edited:
8-4. We will lose one game we shouldn’t, but will get one upset in Clem/fsu/tamu/UNC group.

It is about incremental improvement, and the roster turnover + new coordinators should temper expectations down from double digit wins.

As long as the losses aren’t blowouts this should be a positive enough season to keep the banner planes grounded, even if we think we are better.

Mario will need to work some magic as this won’t wow on the trail, but will not give additional fuel to negative recruit

Advertisement
I really believe it’s 8.5 but Vegas is giving us a 1 game hit due to disappointing for so many years. They wouldn’t be wrong. And we’ve turned over nearly all the staff and half the roster, so who knows if the chemistry will be there. But talent wise we should win 8.5.

If we, the CIS crowd, thinks we’re 8.5, then you have to believe everyone else is thinking a game or so less.
Vegas is not concerned about us.
They want even action.

They would also be wrong.

Advertisement
That’s encouraging
Well, you can’t say he’s right or wrong, but with a good OC our QB went 6-3 as a starter.
The chips weren’t exactly “up” when we were sitting at 2-5 after back to back heartbreakers.
I’ll add that In that same season our defense was pretty ****** and our running game was non-existent.

Well, you can’t say he’s right or wrong, but with a good OC our QB went 6-3 as a starter.
The chips weren’t exactly “up” when we were sitting at 2-5 after back to back heartbreakers.
I’ll add that In that same season our defense was pretty ****** and our running game was non-existent.
On a bare bones basics type of observation - If we went 5-7 last season, with that team and that scheme, I don’t see that this season.

Advertisement
The sunshine coming from the Hecht is all about these three positions.

If recruiting this year is any indication, it’s false bravado and those spots are in deep ****.
Which ones, QB and what else?
Never mind DB and WR

10-2 is possible if they beat A&M. 8-4 if they lose that game. With that said, 9-3. However…….the Kush Mints has seeing a Miami FSU rematch in Charlotte with Miami winning. It would be awesome to beat them for the ACC title # 1.

Advertisement
Back