Why Not The Kid From JMU -- McCloud?

I get he doesn't have prototypical size, put up stats against a weaker schedule and only had one truly excellent season. But he has experience, completed better than 68% of his passes this season and is mobile-ish.

Why not snag him and Nelson and create competition going into next season?

If we're at plan Z, I say try getting Sluka and McCloud. You would have two very different style QBs, and in camp maybe you find out one works better than the other in Dawsons system. I think McCloud has two seasons of eligibility. Sluka only played in 3 games in 2020, I think it was also a free year due to Covid, so I believe he has two years of eligibility as well.

Advertisement
I'd give De Laura a call at this point…If you can't get Howard, which it sounds like that ship has sailed.

He's not great shakes but is a gamer. There was some off the field stuff if I remember correctly.
****, I read that as 'Dr. Laura' and thought, "This QB situation must be far worse than I thought."

Advertisement
SIAP,

Shodell says this kid was the next to visit had Poffie not jumped in. He had a story with quotes ready to publish.
Watching Tv Matty GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I get he doesn't have prototypical size, put up stats against a weaker schedule and only had one truly excellent season. But he has experience, completed better than 68% of his passes this season and is mobile-ish.

Why not snag him and Nelson and create competition going into next season?
They aren't good is why

Advertisement
SIAP,

Shodell says this kid was the next to visit had Poffie not jumped in. He had a story with quotes ready to publish.

IF he was next, I have 0 faith that a transfer QB is coming or the staff was lying to him. No senior QB with nfl hopes would come to Miami knowing they would be taking another portal QB as well.

Advertisement
Back