TVD Enters Portal

Advertisement
How does that disprove the point im making?
you can't use that as an argument

That's what Mario is about. It needed to happen regardless of who was the QB. Was it an incentive to stay? of course. No one wants to spend every snap on their back

I used that as an argument because those were the excuses in 2022 and we all gave man a pass for playing like **** and blamed Gattis plus the OL.
you can't use that as an argument

That's what Mario is about. It needed to happen regardless of who was the QB. Was it an incentive to stay? of course. No one wants to spend every snap on their back

Advertisement
You mean the same thing many of these highly touted kids do all the time? Try to be fairly compensated?
Lol listen I’m all about these kids getting paid so please don’t go there.

“Fairly compensated?” Are you saying TVD after cashing in on 6 games with Lashlee was not being fairly compensated after having a garbage year last year (yes Gattis and poor oline is partly to blame)?

And if he really felt like he wasn’t being fairly compensated then why didn’t he let Mario know in the initial portal period before spring workouts?

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t want to be paid and then complain about being criticized for failing to live up to what you were paid.

He deserved to get his payments reduced and be downgraded from a 7 series to a 3 series after his 2022 performance.

So sure get your money but don’t get mad when the coach makes note of how you handled that situation.

Told me all I needed to know about his character (and I don’t care if it’s his reps that did the extortion; TVD was ok with it).

He better go someplace with a quality OL and system built around a three-step drop. It gets ugly fast when TVK is under duress.

Advertisement
Lol listen I’m all about these kids getting paid so please don’t go there.

“Fairly compensated?” Are you saying TVD after cashing in on 6 games with Lashlee was not being fairly compensated after having a garbage year last year (yes Gattis and poor oline is partly to blame)?

And if he really felt like he wasn’t being fairly compensated then why didn’t he let Mario know in the initial portal period before spring workouts?

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t want to be paid and then complain about being criticized for failing to live up to what you were paid.

He deserved to get his payments reduced and be downgraded from a 7 series to a 3 series after his 2022 performance.

So sure get your money but don’t get mad when the coach makes note of how you handled that situation.

Told me all I needed to know about his character (and I don’t care if it’s his reps that did the extortion; TVD was ok with it).
Dude cmon. You may be fairly compensated and totally happy with what you make at your current job. But when a bigger better company calls and offers you a lot more, you just gonna say no and not hear them out? And when they offer you, you just going to turn it down and not go back to your current employer and try to negotiate for more? Its business not extortion lol.

Dude cmon. You may be fairly compensated and totally happy with what you make at your current job. But when a bigger better company calls and offers you a lot more, you just gonna say no and not hear them out? And when they offer you, you just going to turn it down and not go back to your current employer and try to negotiate for more? Its business not extortion lol.
That’s fair. Hope Mario learns a valuable lesson that you can’t put yourself in that position where one player can have that much leverage even though he went to bat for him.

It’s business.

Hey man. Why don’t you take that shot from the UNC linebacker. Let’s see how much you have to say then
Hey man. Why don't you take a reading comprehension lesson and reread what I said. That creep used us like a cheap ***** as he leveraged Alabama against us to increase his NIL, then folded when the heat was on. That's the issue I have. Your comment has nothing to do with that other than clearly you felt the need to defend him. His mid season melt down and mistakes cost us three games at minimum. And spare me the coach-blame...they deserve their portion but that doesn't absolve TVDouche of his awful play.

And to reply directly to your comment, do I get to keep all the NIL money if I volunteer to take that shot? If so, I'm happy to and I won't pimp out the school along the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back