TVD Enters Portal

Advertisement
heath ledger joker GIF

He’ll wind up at a school many think will be too good for him.

Good luck Tyler. Thanks for playing through some brutal injuries for us, not your fault our QB room was a disaster and he was forced to play.

With that said, mutual parting was due and needed for both sides.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was hoping at least one of TVD or JB would've come back, but I don't think we'll have either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not gonna hate on the dude like some will. As was already mentioned, the guy had a different OC every year. Good luck to him and now we gotta hope we get an answer to a starter for the toilet bowl we’re in

I wish him luck. I don't care where he goes, Alabama, fsu, notre Dame I don't care he Is what he is. This team will be a lot better off. I hope this means x is going to the nfl and ray ray and b.smith get more burn and more speed and explosivness on field

Regardless of the necessity of this now due to whatever circumstance happened, this isn't a good look. If not for Mario's roster mismanagement this should not have happened like this. If Mario had a suitable backup developed and on the roster, TVD would have been pushed more and would have been benched instead of being forced to play injured and without the threat of losing his spot.

This is our clear cut QB1 for next season and he's leaving without a suitable replacement on the roster. I expect the narrative to be about how bad Mario is for QBs until TVD is replaced by a perceived upgrade (which is unlikely in my opinion).

with the very painful injury this dude had, and the fact that the deed is now done

i hope we can be respectful as a fanbase for all TVD gave us, 3 different OC's and an absolute **** show of a program for most of his tenure

thanks TVD!
Won’t forget how he extorted Mario for more money when Bama came calling even though Mario got him an elite oline and tried to involve him in the OC search.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back