Town hall wars: have at it

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes can you still porst since you got arrested??

Non-binary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton arrested again as 'fugitive from justice'

Actually Sammy Whammy has more testosterone than you.

Dude, you’re the one that keeps posting about *** ***. I’m not a vulgar closeted pole smoker like you, I’m straight.

Get help and come out of the closet already.

Advertisement
Dude, you’re the one that keeps posting about *** ***. I’m not a vulgar closeted pole smoker like you, I’m straight.

Get help and come out of the closet already.
Look twinky little coward.

We get you struggle with your sexuality.

Even though you take more crank than Andrew Gillum, we accept your lifestyle.

Now go back to fisting yourself.

Look twinky little coward.

We get you struggle with your sexuality.

Even though you take more crank than Andrew Gillum, we accept your lifestyle.

Now go back to fisting yourself.

See what I mean. You keep posting about weird ****. Get help, you’re an angry old man, and I fear for the people that are around you.

Advertisement
Its Friday GIF

Advertisement
Yo, this thread was funny as sh*t! LMAO

Its amazing how quickly CIS Butt Buddies, and BFFs, can become enemies. I guess that's what happens when you're an ideological, partisan hack 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Yo, this thread was funny as sh*t! LMAO

Its amazing how fast CIS butt buddies, and bffs, can become enemies. I guess that's what happens when you're an ideological, partisan hack 🤷‍♂️

Pussyslayer69 is back!

Are you wearing a smoking jacket and sipping cognac as ladi3s drape themselves all around you?

We missed you craval.

Pussyslayer69 is back!

Are you wearing a smoking jacket and sipping cognac as ladi3s drape themselves all around you?

We missed you craval.

You know me Fossil; I'm just a simple man. 😣

How's your battle with ED, and incontinence coming along? Still letting those brown bombs go off in the bed, while you try to pipe your wife with the 6 inch banger?

Last edited:
You know me Fossil; I'm just a simple man. 😣

How's your battle with ED, and incontinence coming along? Still letting those brown bombs go off in the bed, while you try to pipe your wife with the 6 inch banger?

Craval...

share with us your creative process as you desperately seek an indentity...

Craval...world reknown headphones expert (oh we know)

Jakal...you actual thought an apex predator...

Apex Predator...just ***

Trafficante...who the **** knows

and Pussyslayer69...

You might actually accomplish something in life if you spent just 1/2 the energy you do being Walter Mitty...

Now where did I leave my viagara...im so forgetful at this advanced age...

at least @OriginalCanesCanesCanes worships and follows you like a puppy...so I guess things are looking up...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Craval...

Apex Predator...just ***

and Pussyslayer69...

You might actually accomplish something in life if you spent just 1/2 the energy you do being Walter Mitty...

Now where did I leave my viagara...im so forgetful at this advanced age...

at least @OriginalCanesCanesCanes worships and follows you like a puppy...so I guess things are looking up...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

First of all, I don’t know who this ******* guy is, so no I don’t follow him around, and second of all quit trying to draw me into your geriatric banter. I’m not interested.

Craval...

Apex Predator...just ***

and Pussyslayer69...

You're so right Fossil, omg! The reason why I post on this forum once every 6 months, is because I'm so unsuccessful in Life, and desperately seeking attention & validation. Even at your advanced age, you're so keen & astute, that nothing gets by you. Impressive. Unfortunately, I'm not as frugal as you, and willing to live off a meager Govt. pension 😣

Also, thanks for informing me changing your profile name & avatar meant that you're "desperately seeking an identity". Lol. Are you aware of how many other posters besides myself, have changed their profile names, & avatars?

Fossil, just because you're older than dirt, sh*t yourself constantly, smell like Moth balls & Bengay, and have the mental acuity of Joe Biden, it's certainly not a valid reason to be a grumpy & bitter old man. Cheer up, old pal; your Wife still loves you, even though she has to tolerate your quick & flaccid pumping once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
"...The reason why I post on this forum once every 6 months,..."
and yet, here you are...

again...

and again...

and again...

Even one with your limited cognitive abilities can see a pattern forming...

do try and stay with us...

Who loves ya baby!!!??

****'t, where did my wife (who turns 137 next week) hide the bengay, popscicle sticks, and rubber bands?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back