Town hall wars: have at it

Advertisement
How the **** should I know?
Ghosts That Seems Fair GIF by CBS

This is a **** ton of self-loathing disguised as being an ******* to others👇
Screenshot_20230421_194856_Kiwi Browser.png

☝️From a porster who spews a ton of ****.

Advertisement
This is a **** ton of self-loathing disguised as being an ******* to others👇
View attachment 236360
☝️From a porster who spews a ton of ****.

Wow.

Like any person, I have faults, but I assure you self-loathing is not on the list.

Secondly, you need to reflect on your unhealthy obsession with me.

Maybe it’s part of your ongoing dementia, so you might want to discuss this compulsive behavior with your geriatrician.

Although, honestly, as long as you’re not a threat to the general population, I think your unhealthy obsession with me is generally harmless, although I can’t say I’m not 100% convinced that you’re not a danger to yourself or others.

IMG_3198.gif

I saw that movie I think when I was in college and this was the part that scared the **** out of me. I think he attacked her and she liked it or something psycho and creepy. Chick gave me nightmares.

D6E612E0-CC40-47C7-B0B4-AE3A7FCD1CA2.gif

Wow.

Like any person, I have faults, but I assure you self-loathing is not on the list.

Secondly, you need to reflect on your unhealthy obsession with me.

Maybe it’s part of your ongoing dementia, so you might want to discuss this compulsive behavior with your geriatrician.

Although, honestly, as long as you’re not a threat to the general population, I think your unhealthy obsession with me is generally harmless, although I can’t say I’m not 100% convinced that you’re not a danger to yourself or others.

View attachment 236382
So continues your journey of behavior modification rodent.

Shocks for your mentall illness and douche baggery will be administered. When you behave, food pellets and water.

Even one like you learns eventually.

Shall we recap your growing list threats and pathetic bravado or had enough for today? Don't get me wrong, a running list will be displayed, I'm just offering you a small break to let you catch your breath.

Exhibit 1,456,323 of El Supremo Douche Baggo...

Screenshot_20230508_021018_Kiwi Browser.jpg

The comedy writes itself. @skeeter , right or wrong, said nothing to provoke you, yet you piled insult after insult, then this...

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes you are, and very likely have been since birth, a ******* **** of small character. You are the *******, not others.

Toddlers are more mature.

Grow

The

Up.

Advertisement
Exhibit 1,456,323 of El Supremo Douche Baggo...

View attachment 237648

The comedy writes itself. @skeeter , right or wrong, said nothing to provoke you, yet you piled insult after insult, then this...

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes you are, and very likely have been since birth, a ******* **** of small character. You are the *******, not others.

Toddlers are more mature.

Grow

The

Up.

Yes, I was out of line...Apologies. But that dude's a dork.

I'm done.

LOL … gramps mustered up enough energy to continue obsessing about me.

Get your old tired carcass out out of your **** stained bed, pops, they have cherry jello at your home’s rec center. Get excited about that.

LOL … gramps mustered up enough energy to continue obsessing about me.

Get your old tired carcass out out of your **** stained bed, pops, they have cherry jello at your home’s rec center. Get excited about that.
I got a new walker* there loud mouth coward.

Keep wandering through the maze rat. Shocks and pellets are there for you...your brain will get it eventually.

*has wheels and its electric...vroom...vroom!

Advertisement
Yes, I was out of line...Apologies. But that dude's a dork.

I'm done.
You are too kind. He's a little twink coward.

He also tries to fist himself on the regular. My bet is when kitten's browser tabs become public, lots of tranny and leather bottom websites will be revealed.

#CountOnIt
#JustAFewKeystrokesAndVoila!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I saw that movie I think when I was in college and this was the part that scared the **** out of me. I think he attacked her and she liked it or something psycho and creepy. Chick gave me nightmares.

View attachment 236388

I cannot possibly be the only one who has always thought that Glenn Close looks very, manish.............
disgusted ace ventura GIF

Advertisement
Back