Scrimmage tonight

So one person said Beau is massive and another says he looked smaller than expected?

Advertisement
So one person said Beau is massive and another says he looked smaller than expected?

Son trust me when I say he's got a huge frame. I think he's listed at 6-6 260lbs on the roster right now. He blocks real well. I haven't seen enough route running or balls tossed his way to say anything on that end.

Trust me, he's a big boy.

Son trust me when I say he's got a huge frame. I think he's listed at 6-6 260lbs on the roster right now. He blocks real well. I haven't seen enough route running or balls tossed his way to say anything on that end.

Trust me, he's a big boy.

k good to hear bc i would be disappointed if a juco isnt coming in as big as we expected him to be

Advertisement

I stood fairly close to him for a minute and I can say that he is a legit 6'-5." On the freebee roster they gave out at the scrimmage he's listed at 6'-5" & 255 lbs. That's seems accurate to me. i can see him at 275 lbs in a year.

Sandland did make a nice catch on a tipped ball in the back of the endzone on a play that was called back.

First thing I thought when I saw him on the field today was "Wow, I wouldn't want to have to be the guy to try and tackle him".

/no that's not because I'm a little girl, it's because he's really that large

I stood fairly close to him for a minute and I can say that he is a legit 6'-5." On the freebee roster they gave out at the scrimmage he's listed at 6'-5" & 255 lbs. That's seems accurate to me. i can see him at 275 lbs in a year.

Sandland did make a nice catch on a tipped ball in the back of the endzone on a play that was called back.

Nit-picky point, but the roster I'm looking at right now that I was given tonight has him listed at 6-6 255.

Advertisement

Nit-picky point, but the roster I'm looking at right now that I was given tonight has him listed at 6-6 255.

I stand corrected. Yes, he IS listed at 6'-6", to which I say......... **** that!!! Dude is nowhere near that big. He's 6'-5" TOPS! :newman:

Lol. Alright I'm out of here, time to snooze. This can get settled next week at sun life.

Shouts out to everyone who made the trip to the practice.

Advertisement
Back