Miami Junior Day list (Jan 13th)

Advertisement
McDermott almost committed eh

huh?

Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central OL K.C. McDermott, the brother of current Cane Shane McDermott, was in attendance at UM's Junior Day on Sunday afternoon.

And K.C., who lists double digit offers including Miami, was wowed while on campus.

To the point that the Canes are now his frontrunner.

And almost more.

McDermott said "There was a moment where it entered my mind" to commit to UM today.

"But I still have to research a few things, make sure it's right for me," he said.

McDermott adds that "Miami's No. 1 on my list; Notre Dame is No. 2.

"It was kind of a tough decision before today. I'm not committing yet, but this was a great day. We got a lot of info about the University, the philosophy, how they run things, how they're surrounding the whole University with a staff and everyone is just 100 percent committed to winning football games and making sure you go on to the next level of your life."

just a matter of time, that's all...cane

Advertisement
coolcatavatarwwwfreeavatz2.jpg

Artavis Scott did not visit correct? I want him(Speedy really but better chance with Scott) and Lane. Best two WRs in Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol check chad Thomas twitter page again, Canes looking to be heavy favorites IMO. Sort of a Grace type of situation

Advertisement
Back