Keivie Rose DT from LA Tech Hits the Portal and becomes a Hog

So did he delete the tweet because his clue wasn't ambiguous enough? Or have we given him something to think about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
El oh el. We better get the the 6’7 kid or we are in trouble. Now that I think of it, we are in trouble regardless now whoever comes here for the upcoming season. Pray for no injuries boiz.
Not sure why it’s funny. It pretty much sucks for us as we could use the help.

Campbell and Malone still possible, anyone?

These kids may not being coming here for other reasons, but there's def no evidence Joe CAN recruit anyone but polys. He's never done it in his career.

7DB6E40D-AC94-48E6-9EAB-855B74F092E0.gif

Joe Saliva needs to kick rocks
I don’t think we land either Mauigoa without Salave’a.

I don’t know if we are in it for Isendre Ahfua without him right now or any other Polynesian kids considering us.

I really don’t know what the issue is as Joe seems likable. You can’t whack him and sacrifice the guys he makes possible unless you replace him with some Charlie Partridge level guy and I don’t know that’s possible. We have JT there now especially and that adds another aspect to it.

I still find this all to be perplexing.

Advertisement

I don’t know if we are in it for Isendre Ahfua without him right now or any other Polynesian kids considering us.

I really don’t know why the issue is as Joe seems likable. You can’t whack him and sacrifice the guys he makes possible unless you replace him with some Charlie Partridge level guy and I don’t know that’s possible. We have JT there now especially and that adds another aspect to it.

Joe was either primary or secondary and a big part of landing Francis Mauigoa, Francisco Mauigoa, Jayden Wayne, Joshua Horton, Jackson and Deen.

He's also been getting tagged a lot by many of these highly rated DL that keep visiting. I'm guessing he's committed to working harder at it this year.

Joe was either primary or secondary and a big part of landing Francis Mauigoa, Francisco Mauigoa, Jayden Wayne, Joshua Horton, Jackson and Deen.
Yeah, we’re definitely not landing the first two without him. If he gets us 2-3 every year like them, and assists with some others then he’s doing well for us.

For real, I’m banking on Mario and money to land us some top DTs for this upcoming class and elevate the whole thing like OL.

I really don’t know why the issue is as Joe seems likable. You can’t whack him and sacrifice the guys he makes possible unless you replace him with some Charlie Partridge level guy and I don’t know that’s possible. We have JT there now especially and that adds another aspect to it.

You talkin' to me??

robert de niro smoke GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back