Guess where TVD will end up!

Advertisement
Haven't posted in this thread before, and I was going to make some snarky comment like he'll end up on couch watching football on TV with Jaren Williams. I'm still mad he didn't put in the work, flirted with Bama preseason, and then melted down midseason. Because I was a Van Dymes believer. I won't post any of that because it's petty and not worthy of this board's high standards.

If TVD does transfer to Wisconsin, I think it's a good fit. Fewer golf courses and less things to do in the winter, so maybe he'll watch some film and improve his field awareness.

Haven't posted in this thread before, and I was going to make some snarky comment like he'll end up on couch watching football on TV with Jaren Williams. I'm still mad he didn't put in the work, flirted with Bama preseason, and then melted down midseason. Because I was a Van Dymes believer. I won't post any of that because it's petty and not worthy of this board's high standards.

If TVD does transfer to Wisconsin, I think it's a good fit. Fewer golf courses and less things to do in the winter, so maybe he'll watch some film and improve his field awareness.
Or put in work with someone other than his roommate.

Advertisement
And you thought TVD was pale NOW
1702154097171.gif

Wisconsin, Louisville, Kentucky, TCU, or Washington are my guesses right now.

Houston, Syracuse, and Duke are programs I would watch depending on HC hires/OC hires/portal entries. I think he avoids Syracuse due to OL, I think Houston gets a kid coming back in-state.

SMU an option depending on what is up with Stone's injury

Notre Dame if they whiff on Leonard/Howard. Ohio State and Florida would be my darkhorse programs that may have interest.
Heading to Wisconsin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back