Guess where TVD will end up!

fraggle

Senile Senior
You heard it here first. Drake Maye will declare for the draft leaving NC without an up and coming QB. This from an early 2023 article: "While we know what we are getting from Maye but the backup situation is a little murky." Guess who clears the MURK? You got it TVD will be playing for a Miami opponent. Unfortunately for us it makes too much sense. TVD and Drake bear lots of similarities and the NC offensive system fits TVD. Wait for it, its coming soon...I sure hope I am wrong! I really thought TVD was coming back, I wonder if Morgan Pankow will like North Carolina, her golf and real estate license are more conducive to South Florida! :cool:

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will go to a school much better than what many here think.

Washington would be a great fit with Deboar, and the way they like to stretch the field vertically.

Notre Dame could be in play, Louisville, SMU if Stone is out for awhile.. Syracuse or BC if he wants to go back closer to home. He will field much bigger options than Friggin UCONN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ND, Kentucky, NC State, Nebraska, Auburn, Wisco, Washington, Oregon

He will go to a school much better than what many here think.

Washington would be a great fit with Deboar, and the way they like to stretch the field vertically.

Notre Dame could be in play.
ALOT of OCs will look at what he does and what he can do and feel like they can fix/work with him with ease. I think some dont realize how bad qb play is and even as bad as TVD was while he was injured he still better than MAJORITY of cfb qbs.

Mertz even had OCs believing they could rebuild him, TVD will have plenty options. UW would be decent as their system doesnt ask their QB to be mobile. Not sure on their qb situation tho, they lose alot of talent this season

Advertisement
It’s been mentioned several times that Stone suffered a serious injury late in the season.

Head coach Rhett Lashlee confirmed a break in Stone's lower leg near the ankle. If there is good news out of it, it's that doctors say the break is clean, which means he should be able to return to full health around three months from now.

Dark horse…Louisville

Could see UCLA, Maryland (if baby Tua dips), ND, TCU, Baylor, Miss St, Oklahoma, Auburn, NC State

Advertisement
Back