Dante Moore to the portal!!!

Advertisement
I Called it this morning

1702343769321.png

Advertisement
According to Cam Underwood at State of The U, a Canes assistant coach refused to take Dante Moore's commitment in 2022. The 53 minute mark of this Voice of CFB Podcast video from 12-7-23. It sounds like he is describing FRANK PONCE?!?!?! Is this real? If so, that could explain why he got smoked.

"Dante Moore tried to commit to Miami, but a former staffer at Miami who no longer works at Miami, but works somewhere else, where they had worked before and went back to work again, put all that together if you want to, but that staffer was the one who squashed that commitment when he was down for a camp visit, which was his third camp visit, tried to say 'hey yeah, I want to go in the office I want to commit to the coaches and this one particular coach is the reason that that did not happen."

I had a stroke trying to read that

He's a really nice lotto ticket.

Cam Ward and Will Howard are definitely safer takes and they both have a lot of development to go. Really good prospects both for college and they will have real NFL interest with a good season.

But man...Dante Moore got one of those rare arms. Needs lots of development and didn't like grandma on social media...but that arm is that arm.

This man throwing absolute dots. You can't teach that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Cam Underwood at State of The U, a Canes assistant coach refused to take Dante Moore's commitment in 2022. The 53 minute mark of this Voice of CFB Podcast video from 12-7-23. It sounds like he is describing FRANK PONCE?!?!?! Is this real? If so, that could explain why he got smoked.

"Dante Moore tried to commit to Miami, but a former staffer at Miami who no longer works at Miami, but works somewhere else, where they had worked before and went back to work again, put all that together if you want to, but that staffer was the one who squashed that commitment when he was down for a camp visit, which was his third camp visit, tried to say 'hey yeah, I want to go in the office I want to commit to the coaches and this one particular coach is the reason that that did not happen."

Liked Rashada more???

Advertisement
Back