Dante Moore to the portal!!!

Advertisement
I don’t get all the passes here. This kid was thought to be the best QB and was on a constant upward trajectory in the 2023 class. He was a freshman last year without a good OL. He is super accurate and polished too. Give me him for 2-3 years
SMH facts 😤

I don’t get all the passes here. This kid was thought to be the best QB and was on a constant upward trajectory in the 2023 class. He was a freshman last year without a good OL. He is super accurate and polished too. Give me him for 2-3 years
But are you sure he’s better than THE Emory Williams

Advertisement
He's working on scheduling a visit to Miami according to his dad and is very interested. Sources close to Moore told Canesport he's fine sitting a year for development.

Yeah, extremely slim chance of this happening but if they pulled that off (Ward + Moore), you won’t hear a peep of negativity from me until the games begin and I was given a reason to complain.

Advertisement
Yeah, extremely slim chance of this happening but if they pulled that off (Ward + Moore), you won’t hear a peep of negativity from me until the games begin and I was given a reason to complain.
I'm sure Moore pricetag is a lot cheaper then last season. It would be wise to view him as another QB recruit. The problem is if we do that would Jaccuri just bounce immediately?

If we can pull that off while addressing all of our other portal needs then I'm all for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

I would take him for sure develop for a year behind Ward/ Howard, and in 2025 unleash him. Supe high upside big arm five star talent for a reason. Much bigger talent than Emory no disrespect

Advertisement
Back